Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant log in through steam , error code 20010

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Technical Support
even tried linking my google account and trying

i tried using the actual nexon launcher and while i can log in my resolution is all wack and my inventory is off screen, changing it does nothing

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I am having the same issue and getting the exact same error code. already downloading mabi through nexon launcher cause I don't want to miss a day of the event. already sent a report about this error. strangely maplestory 2 still launches just fine through steam so this is a mabinogi only problem. glad to know I am not the only one experiencing this issue that just popped up today.
    Splatulated
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the issue seems to be fixed and after sending the report I was emailed by nexon within 3 hours. big thanks to nexon for responding and fixing this quickly. if anyone else is still experiencing the same issue please take a screen shot of the window with the error and send a report because it worked. I will coment again if this issue returns.
    Splatulated