Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Height boosting insoles for females?

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
edited October 22, 2019 in General Chat
Is there any chance that these will be made or released?

I like my character tall and thicc
  1. Should there be height boosting insoles for females27 votes
    1. Yes
       52% (14 votes)
    2. No
       48% (13 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Honestly we should have a body shape system like the partners have and charge a few pons.
    KensamaofmariRadiant DawnSherri
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Crims wrote: »
    Honestly we should have a body shape system like the partners have and charge a few pons.

As much as I like that, I dont think they can do that since it might need a massive overhaul or something like that :d
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Owntrolf wrote: »
    As much as I like that, I dont think they can do that since it might need a massive overhaul or something like that :d

The systems are already in there. It's just that they're currently controlled by age/weight. They'd have to get rid of those systems to implement a slider.

Until then, just wear heeled shoes. (And for the love of all that is good and holy, anything but those painful-looking, **UGLY** succubus boots.)
    Wolfsinger
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Policroma wrote: »
    Owntrolf wrote: »

The systems are already in there. It's just that they're currently controlled by age/weight. They'd have to get rid of those systems to implement a slider.

Until then, just wear heeled shoes. (And for the love of all that is good and holy, anything but those painful-looking, **UGLY** succubus boots.)

Messsage understood.

I shall wear Succubus Boots.

(Also don't insoles just give you the character model of +2 age? Shouldn't be hard to implement since the models go up to age 20. It would also mean the only way to Age 20 appearance wise is Age 18 potion and insoles...)
    SherriIon
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Then can we also have the ability to change partners height as well? I really messed up when I bought them and now they're midgets. ;'(
    (nothing wrong with short people of course)
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Sherri wrote: »

Then can we also have the ability to change partners height as well? I really messed up when I bought them and now they're midgets. ;'(
    (nothing wrong with short people of course)

I made my butler incredibly tall and now every time I summon him I have to stare up at his imposing form and be reminded that I myself am a shrimp regardless of my age in-game, just as I am in real life.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I want to be as tall as my maid. :(
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • RevcoRevco
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    it would be beneficial to implement a body shape classification system similar to that used by partners, and charge a nominal fee for i