Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

i hope we get compensation for extended long hours

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Okay.

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    woah woah WOAH have I missed so much? Compensation JUST for the extra hours? You folks must have NOTHING to do other than wait for Mabinogi? They don't have to compensation just for the extra hours, get up from your couch, chair, bed, floor, etc and go outside for once, BREATH in some air that is not indoors, get some sun or some lunar and perhaps get a tiny break from your computer. LOL

I don't like Nexon as much but give them a break when its just little extra hours, jeez...

I think at this point you players baffle me than Nexon.
    LeineiCrimsọnSherriWolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I agree that we don't need compensation. Stuff happens with maintenance. Geez, I can only imagine how people these days would have lost their minds during the implementation of Iria which took over 24 hours of maintenance. I'd rather the team takes their time to make sure the maintenance is done RIGHT instead of slapping it in the game just to complete the maintenance within the posted hours and then have to take the game down again later because of bugs that could have been caught during an extension. I get it. It's disappointing to have to wait for a maintenance to end, but that's the worst you have to deal with in life, then you should count yourself lucky.

I just wish they could come out and tell us the prices of the Premium/VIP already.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Same old entitlement bs from younger and younger generations. It gets worse every year.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Eh, I've seen entitlement in a number of age ranges. XD
    Wolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited October 25, 2019
    hehe I get entitled but not like to the level like this...

If it were like maybe 2~3 days maybe compensation but for mere 4 hours or so, nah you can live without Mabinogi for a day or 2.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    I don't need compensation for extended wait IF they actually managed to update.

There is no VIP/Premium. I let my VIP run into the week so I could purchase after the update. Now my guild stone is gone.

Extending VIP until this issue is resolved doesn't even count as a compensation. They messed up the update and caused inconvenience. They should have extended the trial VIP until this issue was resolved.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Nemesis wrote: »

There is no VIP/Premium. I let my VIP run into the week so I could purchase after the update. Now my guild stone is gone.

Extending VIP until this issue is resolved doesn't even count as a compensation. They messed up the update and caused inconvenience. They should have extended the trial VIP until this issue was resolved.

I completely agree with you on the VIP part. When they realized the VIP update could not be completed this week, they should of also announced that they would extend VIP until it is fixed. But no, now guild stones are poofing. Durability is running out fast. I'm not going to be active until they fix it. All my armor is unequipped.
    LeineiWolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited October 25, 2019

Yeah, that I can agree with regarding the VIP trial being extended because it's literally unable to be purchased in the shop, but I've seen people straight up demand this or that for even the smallest issue like "THE GAME HAD TO BE TAKEN DOWN FOR AN HOUR FOR A BUG! COMPENSATION!" and then be whiny brats about the compensation they received. However, like some have said, the main source for the game programming is on the other side of the world in Korea. They have to put in a fix if it's beyond their tech team to handle themselves as our branch doesn't do any of the game's programming, just the implementation. All you can do is be patient and not jump down Nexon's throats.

If you want, I would suggest contacting Customer Service politely. Explain your issue calmly and MAYBE if enough people go to the CS about it, maybe something will happen in the meantime. However, I would think that maybe the team has already considered extending the trial as a possible means, but couldn't (for whatever programming reason or if Korea said no).
  • LeineiLeinei
    Crims wrote: »

I completely agree with you on the VIP part. When they realized the VIP update could not be completed this week, they should of also announced that they would extend VIP until it is fixed. But no, now guild stones are poofing. Durability is running out fast. I'm not going to be active until they fix it. All my armor is unequipped.

You know, I wonder if there's a reason they can't reactivate the VIP for everyone. Maybe the trial screwed up something? =T
    Katherz
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »

You know, I wonder if there's a reason they can't reactivate the VIP for everyone. Maybe the trial screwed up something? =T

Your guess is as good as mine. There is no transparency on these matters. :|
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei

Eh, there might be some policy stuff against transparency that they have to abide by.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Eh, there might be some policy stuff against transparency that they have to abide by.

Obvious, it has always been that way.