Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Instrument crafting mat?

Comments

• SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Liberate
    liberate said:

Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

Everything else I can't find in my crafting menus, even though I'm rank 1 in all those skills.
    So there's no way to craft the harp or piano?
    I don't think so. It certainly wasn't mentioned on the microsite. My bet is those two'll probably be released through gacha or something.

Back to hiding >-<
    Liberate
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Elonwye
    Elonwye said:

I know it's not a crafting material but I obtained this from one of the end chests.
    Pretty interesting.
    Huh. So, it means you place 3 scores in and it plays them all in a row? That's kinda new and cool.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Liberate
    liberate said:

Unless they are made by Potion Making, Weaving, or some hidden blacksmith/tailor manual, I don't think so.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

Liberate
    liberate said:

Unless they are made by Potion Making, Weaving, or some hidden blacksmith/tailor manual, I don't think so.
    Seeing how the Piano costs Ducats... I wouldn't be too surprised to see the recipe show up in the commerce shop.
  • joawsome7joawsome7
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Elonwye
    Elonwye said:

I know it's not a crafting material but I obtained this from one of the end chests.
    Pretty interesting.
    Does that mean you can essentially 3x the length of songs in mabi?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    joawsome7
    joawsome7 said:

Elonwye
    Elonwye said:

Pretty interesting.
    Does that mean you can essentially 3x the length of songs in mabi?
    That actually sounds like a great idea for super long songs, or if your composition rank isn't high enough to get you the length you want.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Just ran that dungeon with 3 others and a person got "Jabchiel's Music Score (5)".

There's one that holds 5!!!!!!!
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    There's one that holds ten, too.

Gave it to a friend, haha ;;
  • ElonwyeElonwye
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Has anyone at all found song stardust???? Ive only found metal, wood, tuners, and string...
    I've run this dungeon exactly 70 times.
  • RerisuRerisu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    edited December 17, 2016
    Elonwye
    Elonwye said:

Has anyone at all found song stardust???? Ive only found metal, wood, tuners, and string...
    I've run this dungeon exactly 70 times.
    I found only one stardust. I'm guessing it's incredibly rare..

• ElonwyeElonwye
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I just got one myself now all I need is one string to make my guitar. I can't seem to get it nor is anyone selling it <3 haha...
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    Ringabel
    Ringabel said:

There's one that holds ten, too.

Gave it to a friend, haha ;;
    Does... this actually play 10 scrolls in a row? I can't even imagine how long you could go with this.
  • LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Darkpixie99

Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

Liberate
    liberate said:

Seeing how the Piano costs Ducats... I wouldn't be too surprised to see the recipe show up in the commerce shop.
    Well, the normal piano and normal harp are on sale by commerce posts for ducats, aren't they? So I'm kind of assuming they might also be there. ... Maybe.

I actually forgot the info, if there was any, about it.
  • KinsenKinsen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Be funny if the bard bag turned out to be just like the book bag that couldn't store any book from mabiland a few years back o 3o~
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Lleuad
    Lleuad said:

Darkpixie99

Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

Liberate
    liberate said:

Well, the normal piano and normal harp are on sale by commerce posts for ducats, aren't they? So I'm kind of assuming they might also be there. ... Maybe.

the commerce posts don't sell milky way instruments
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I didn't realize how rare the Song Stardust was until I ran with guildies. I managed to get 1 on my first solo run.

All I need are nice blue instrument dyes. >:
  • LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    nevyn25
    nevyn25 said:

Lleuad
    Lleuad said:

Darkpixie99

Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

Liberate
    liberate said:

the commerce posts don't sell milky way instruments
    Well that's a shame. Wonder how to aquire them then...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    joawsome7
    joawsome7 said:

The only drop rate that concerns me so far is the song stardust and instrument strings.
    I've gotten 9 musical metal boards and 1 musical wooden board.
    My friend only got musical metal boards so far.
    :/
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 17, 2016
    You can craft the Milky Way Instruments, but it seems that reaching Level 10 Renown gives a quest from that NPC.

I reached Level 10 Nele Renown and I got a quest from Nele that rewarded a Milky Way Mandolin.
    So, it seems that some instruments don't need to be crafted.
    I wonder what Briana's and Yvona's quests will award.
    Telmes
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Iyasenu
    Iyasenu said:

You can craft the Milky Way Instruments, but it seems that reaching Level 10 Renown gives a quest from that NPC.

I reached Level 10 Nele Renown and I got a quest from Nele that rewarded a Milky Way Mandolin.
    So, it seems that some instruments don't need to be crafted.
    I wonder what Briana's and Yvona's quests will award.
    OOOOOO... Awsome!!!! For those that can't craft them, they still have a way to get some. That was some nice thinking on Dev-cat's part.