Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Regarding the Oct. 24 Maintenance

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Notices
Dear Milletians,

During the October 24th maintenance, we encountered some issues with reactivating VIP and Premium in our cash shop. Due to these issues, we extended the maintenance to investigate the issue but could not find the cause of it. As a result, we have regretfully decided to disable the purchase of VIP and Premium (1, 30, and 90 days) temporarily until the issue is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience as we know that the VIP/Premium update has been highly anticipated. As soon as we have any additional information, we will update everyone. Thank you for your understanding.

- The Mabinogi Team
KensamaofmariSherriCrimsọnDarkpixie99

Comments

• VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    And here I almost bet it was the Alexina thing. Goshdarn it am I glad I didn't!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

How much were you planning to bet?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh.. Well, can we at least know how much VIP/Premium is going to cost us now?
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270

About $10. Which I don't have (,>_>)
    SherriWolfsinger
    edited October 24, 2019

About $10. Which I don't have (,>_>)

Oof.
    Sherri wrote: »
    Oh.. Well, can we at least know how much VIP/Premium is going to cost us now?

At the moment $0, because it's not available.
    Sherri
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Any chance VIP could be temporarily reactivated until the issue is resolved? I don't believe this would lead to any loss of sales, since VIP's unavailable in the cash shop, as long as the issue you're encountering isn't related to VIP on accounts, but just VIP in the Cash Shop.
    Crimsọn
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Might as well extend the free VIP.

Especially for people who lead guilds. It'd super suck for a guild to lose the ability to do things cause their VIP expired and they couldn't reactivate it cause of.... the messup.
    LeineiKUR0_KUR0_KUNSherriCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited October 24, 2019
    Draech wrote: »
    Any chance VIP could be temporarily reactivated until the issue is resolved? I don't believe this would lead to any loss of sales, since VIP's unavailable in the cash shop, as long as the issue you're encountering isn't related to VIP on accounts, but just VIP in the Cash Shop.

@Katherz I second this. My dura is running out faster than without it and costing me extra in repairs. Please extend the trial until you guys have fixed it. I am also worried about guilds losing their guild stone spots and upgrades. Players won't be able to access style tab unless they purchase style tab keys. There's just a whole host of other issues.

You guys really wouldn't be losing any money because no one can purchase service at this time. So please extend the trial.

Thanks. :smirk:
    LeineiSherriWolfsingerPlatinaKoki
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    1. Completely bungle the update
    2. Thank you for understanding

CrimsọnPlatinaKoki
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Can we still buy VIP or Premium? I couldn't find it in the shop
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    Katherz wrote: »
    Dear Milletians,

During the October 24th maintenance, we encountered some issues with reactivating VIP and Premium in our cash shop. Due to these issues, we extended the maintenance to investigate the issue but could not find the cause of it. As a result, we have regretfully decided to disable the purchase of VIP and Premium (1, 30, and 90 days) temporarily until the issue is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience as we know that the VIP/Premium update has been highly anticipated. As soon as we have any additional information, we will update everyone. Thank you for your understanding.

- The Mabinogi Team
    In le bold
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    orcabluewa wrote: »

well players could try buying the Essential Erinn Pack in the pet packages tab which gives 30 days VIP. however it is kind of risky at this point since we have no idea if it has been updated to work with the new VIP services.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Crims wrote: »
    Draech wrote: »

@Katherz I second this. My dura is running out faster than without it and costing me extra in repairs. Please extend the trial until you guys have fixed it. I am also worried about guilds losing their guild stone spots and upgrades. Players won't be able to access style tab unless they purchase style tab keys. There's just a whole host of other issues.

You guys really wouldn't be losing any money because no one can purchase service at this time. So please extend the trial.

Thanks. :smirk:

Ooh yes please, my friend made a guild recently and we're sad that we can't recruit any more people..
    CrimsọnPlatinaKoki
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Just keep the annual Black Friday 50% off sale for VIP/Premium and all will be forgiven. Don't and there'll be hell to pay.
    Crimsọn
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Helsa wrote: »
    Just keep the annual Black Friday 50% off sale for VIP/Premium and all will be forgiven. Don't and there'll be hell to pay.

Oh? What am I getting paid? This is so exciting. I prefer baby otters and kittens. Wait baby otter wearing kitten hats. Do you please the fan base, or sacrifice the baby otters? Release or not, make your choice. Oh yes, there will be cute. (Evil laughter)
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Can we get something done with our combo cards until it is fixed?
    Crimsọnlingyao
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Finity wrote: »

ZvfsASq.png

Please use Discord... At least for update checks.
  • FinityFinity
    Greta wrote: »
    Finity wrote: »

ZvfsASq.png

Please use Discord... At least for update checks.

This has nothing to do with using Discord. I know they're aware of the issue and it's not getting fixed right away. I did send a ticket- just to get copy and pasted reply. Are they just going to make people wait until whenever the issue is fixed, or provide w/e length of combo card revival so people can at least use it and wait?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nexon doesn't work on weekends.... What do you expect?
  • FinityFinity
    Greta wrote: »
    Nexon doesn't work on weekends.... What do you expect?
    Still don't get the point, do you?
    I expect Nexon to have responsibility over paid services like this. This issue began after maintenance, not weekends, meaning that they had time to react to it.