Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

srsly nexon... where's our vip update

EvielickyEvielicky
Mabinogi Rep: 970
in General Chat
the most thing we wanted and u guys ran into an error with the vip update. when we gon get it, next year??? like srsly i cant even rn

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    well I doubt they will do anything about it over the weekend so probably Monday October 28th at the earliest. also depends on how long it takes mabi KR to provide the information to fix it so it might not even be fixed until the next maintenance of Thursday October 31st.
    LeineiDraechWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Hey, they'll fix it eventually. Not the end of the world. I wish we got extra free VIP though to make up for it.

I personally just want paid name changes. I remember in the most recent livestream, people asked and they said 'they already answered that question before'..
    So what the heck did they say? LOL
    WolfsingerDraech
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I said this in another thread, but I wonder if the trial wound up messing up the VIP to the point they couldn't extend it. Like Negumiko said, we likely won't know anything until at least Monday as Nexon doesn't work on the weekends and Thursday night would have been the soonest they could possibly send Korea anything, so... yeah, hang tight. Things will get figured out.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Leinei wrote: »
    I said this in another thread, but I wonder if the trial wound up messing up the VIP to the point they couldn't extend it. Like Negumiko said, we likely won't know anything until at least Monday as Nexon doesn't work on the weekends and Thursday night would have been the soonest they could possibly send Korea anything, so... yeah, hang tight. Things will get figured out.

Based on the official statements, it seems like the issue is Cash Shop-related. Chances are people who bought the previous VIP (let's call it VIP 1) will not have their VIP converted into the new VIP (VIP 2), so with the release of VIP 2, some people would keep getting VIP 1 benefits, and buying more VIP would either extend their VIP 1 or would cause more issues.

This is just a guess, of course, but for another game where I give support, a VIP update led to this exact issue under very similar circumstances, and we proceeded in the same exact way of temporarily removing it/postponing it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Here we go again.

the-level-of-eakbsp.jpg
    GretaLeineiFayeKaibaWolfsingerKensamaofmari