Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trying to log back in after a long hiatus

ZephynZephyn
Mabinogi Rep: 535
in Help
Trying to log into my Nexon account after being absent for a long time. It won't send me the verification code to the assigned email on my account despite letting me login via website to post this. I don't really care if this account is lost since I've already given up on the game, but it'd be nice to have a chance to see if I can regain interest in at least finishing the stories I've missed thus far.

Has anyone else also received an issue with account verification not sending to their email as well? Worked for my alternate account but not my main account, not sure why.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Another user reported something similar, where the code would take a certain amount of time before being sent out: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20976/login-verification-code-not-received-by-email
  • ZephynZephyn
    I've already contacted support and tried the steps provided.

The link you provided sounds like the issue I was having except I'm not receiving messages at all via inbox or Spam. I'm currently waiting.
  • ZephynZephyn
    Guess if I really feel like getting back into the game, guess it wouldn't hurt to play on an alternate account and start over until they get around to fixing my main. I've already accepted that what I paid for is done for.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Keep following up with support team to see if it can be resolved.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sometime it can take a while for the email to show up.
  • ZephynZephyn
    Alright, they fixed the issue and now it works. I won't go into detail because reasons, but I'm back in the game!
    Kensamaofmari