Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Puppetry

MinstyMinsty
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hey, hello,i need help with "give slices of meat to the lost dog"? I find the dog lost but... slices of meat? T-T

Comments

• JoyiiJoyii
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    Hey! I'm not sure if you already found the solution to this, but if you haven't yet, I believe the slices of meat this quest refers to is the "Sliced Meat" you can find from Grocer NPCs (such as Glenis in Dunbarton). They are dropped by some monsters too! Good luck :)
    KUR0_KUR0_KUNMusicat
  • KUR0_KUR0_KUNKUR0_KUR0_KUN
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    Joyii wrote: »
    Hey! I'm not sure if you already found the solution to this, but if you haven't yet, I believe the slices of meat this quest refers to is the "Sliced Meat" you can find from Grocer NPCs (such as Glenis in Dunbarton). They are dropped by some monsters too! Good luck :)

omg ty
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Holy Cow! Almost two years to find sliced meat; my sympathies.
    DraechKUR0_KUR0_KUN
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

Must've been waiting for that sirloin ham or salami to age.
  • HelsaHelsa

Nothing a good tenderizing hammer wouldn't fix. My understanding is that a lot of men like pounding meat.
  • KUR0_KUR0_KUNKUR0_KUR0_KUN
    Mabinogi Rep: 405

Nothing a good tenderizing hammer wouldn't fix. My understanding is that a lot of men like pounding meat.

2cc.png
  • HelsaHelsa

2cc.png

. . . and that is why you have to hold your breath every time you step in your brothers room. o.O