Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream - Happy Halloween!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Join CM Katherz (Mabinogi), CM Ghiblee (MapleStory), CM Kyrios (MapleStory 2), and CM Calahan (MapleStory M) as they all come together to carve pumpkins for Halloween! Join us on MapleStory's Twitch.tv channel on Thursday, October 31st at 10:30 AM PDT (1:30 PM EDT). Our own Mabinogi Twitch.tv channel will be hosting the stream if you prefer to watch it there!

Stream
The community managers all come together for the first time to carve pumpkins on stream. Join us as we answer questions, play silly games, and have giveaways for all games!

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Thursday!
Sherri

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pumpkin_%28Farmed%29.png -> Sweet_Pumpkin.png -> Sweet_Pumpkin_Puree.png -> Halloween_Pumpkin_Pie.png
    Done
    SherriDarkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I have bad feeling nothing is getting fixed this week.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    edited October 29, 2019
    i see alot more maple story then mabi in that post
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crims wrote: »

Whether there is or whether there is not, there is always gin.
    Wolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

It's going to feel this way until the holidays are over, and the New Year has passed.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    It's the All Hallow's Eve theme, now known in this so-called modern-day world as Halloween, and is intended to feel spooky ?

It's going to feel this way until the holidays are over, and the New Year has passed.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

People talking about holidays a month before holidays haha!