Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Missing Bandits

CiriCiri
Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
in Bugs and Glitches
After I spawned Bandits during Commerce, there were none but I can't ride my elephant either telling me I'm still ambushed.
The Bandits were either invisible or just never spawned but now I'm stuck in commerce status..

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ciri wrote: »
    After I spawned Bandits during Commerce, there were none but I can't ride my elephant either telling me I'm still ambushed.
    The Bandits were either invisible or just never spawned but now I'm stuck in commerce status..

Where did the ambush occur? Also, are you in a channel that has been experiencing spawn issues? (Try to avoid those channels).
    Have you tried to wait it out to see if the battle concludes? (That was a fix to some old commerce issues where the bandits also failed to spawn).

Your last choice is to log in and log out, lose a portion of your goods and continue. Lost goods from logging in and out will be counted towards stolen and you will eventually received the insurance ducats in mailbox.
    Ciri
  • CiriCiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185

Where did the ambush occur? Also, are you in a channel that has been experiencing spawn issues? (Try to avoid those channels).
    Have you tried to wait it out to see if the battle concludes? (That was a fix to some old commerce issues where the bandits also failed to spawn).

Your last choice is to log in and log out, lose a portion of your goods and continue. Lost goods from logging in and out will be counted towards stolen and you will eventually received the insurance ducats in mailbox.

It was in ch1 x.x
    I waited it out for 20mins and surprisingly I just was able to ride again without fighting anything but it sucked just cause it took awhile and I was heading to Belvast..
    Alexina's ch2 and 3 though are pretty broken when I tried to enter a shadow mission :(
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

It was in ch1 x.x
    I waited it out for 20mins and surprisingly I just was able to ride again without fighting anything but it sucked just cause it took awhile and I was heading to Belvast..
    Alexina's ch2 and 3 though are pretty broken when I tried to enter a shadow mission :(

Wow 20 min is a long time. Usually battles are no more than 5 minutes. There have been several channels on both servers that have been having spawn issues of late.
    Ciri