Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Removing Homestead Props

MarchionessMarchioness
Mabinogi Rep: 975
edited November 2, 2019 in Help
I have the Spring Garden Cherry Blossom Bench and I wanted to remove it, but the game says, "Failed to remove prop." I have space in both main and bag inventories. What am I supposed to do? Also I removed my second homestead stone and I was not aware that it would disappear completely? I thought it would turn into a kit. a waste of 100 pons...

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Some homestead props are destroyed rather than uprooted; mansions for example cannot be stored. Is the bench still there?
  • MarchionessMarchioness
    Helsa wrote: »
    Some homestead props are destroyed rather than uprooted; mansions for example cannot be stored. Is the bench still there?

The bench is still in my homestead. I've been able to remove everything else in my homestead except for the bench...It has stats on it and when I click on "View Information" it tells me removal of prop will remove the stats.
  • HelsaHelsa

The bench is still in my homestead. I've been able to remove everything else in my homestead except for the bench...It has stats on it and when I click on "View Information" it tells me removal of prop will remove the stats.

What are the actual stats the bench has and is there any kind of "clear stats" button? Maybe post an image of the window?
  • MarchionessMarchioness

What are the actual stats the bench has and is there any kind of "clear stats" button? Maybe post an image of the window?

Here's an imgur folder step-by-step
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 2, 2019

Good images. I take it the prop just off screen by the homestead entrance is the default homestead stone pile? Can you move, rotate, or paint the bench?

Also, I see that your homestead has a +Tarlach in it's name. Maybe that is nothing; I'm not sure.
  • MarchionessMarchioness

Good images. I take it the prop just off screen by the homestead entrance is the default homestead stone pile? Can you move, rotate, or paint the bench?

Also, I see that your homestead has a +Tarlach in it's name. Maybe that is nothing; I'm not sure.

Yes, that is the default homestead stone. I can move, rotate, and paint the bench with no issues.
    I don't think the name should have to do anything with it since the item prop shouldn't be bound to the character? Odd that I could remove all other items that have stats on them....
  • HelsaHelsa

Yes, that is the default homestead stone. I can move, rotate, and paint the bench with no issues.
    I don't think the name should have to do anything with it since the item prop shouldn't be bound to the character? Odd that I could remove all other items that have stats on them....

Yeah, probably. Ask around in your guild if anyone else with the prop has the same issue, but this is looking like a bug which means ticket time.
  • MarchionessMarchioness

Yeah, probably. Ask around in your guild if anyone else with the prop has the same issue, but this is looking like a bug which means ticket time.

rip i am the only one in my guild (the leader is my new main char). I've just submitted a ticket in so here's to hoping they respond..
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    I imagine that the problem is the ladder (a rope for this bench it seems) in front of the bench, since ladders are considered their own item. If there's an option to remove the ladder, I would do that first, then remove the bench.