Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shadow Dungeon Super Drop Event

Comments

• CrittenzCrittenz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Yombo wrote: »
    In case people are unsure, you have to stay logged in for a mabi day (36 minutes) to get the hot day.

Very helpful thank you. I was wondering and was about to see if I needed to do a support ticket XD
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Oh good... I'll finally have an excuse to use all those elite passes I've been saving up. I haven't needed to use them so I keep forgetting about them. Honestly, the shadow missions are the most fun I get out of the game these days so why not?
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Oh good... I'll finally have an excuse to use all those elite passes I've been saving up. I haven't needed to use them so I keep forgetting about them.
  • SakiAngelSakiAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    edited November 17, 2019
    Crittenz wrote: »
    Yombo wrote: »
    In case people are unsure, you have to stay logged in for a mabi day (36 minutes) to get the hot day.

Very helpful thank you. I was wondering and was about to see if I needed to do a support ticket XD

Know this is kinda late but does it not count unless you say in the same channel I got the stamp for the day but not the hot day login prize and I did change to another channel so was wondering?

Edit: Yea you have to stay on the same channel for 36min for the hot day's boxes...I got on for the Sunday one and stay on one channel of a couple of mins and then changed just to see if I'd get the stamp and box at the same time which I didn't, Got the stamp then a min or two later got my box.

• LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    edited November 18, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »
    For a limited time, when you go through a Shadow Mission, you have a chance to get an item from the Saint Guardian's Box! And if that wasn't enough, we will also be having Free Gachapon Weekend Hotdays that will give out the Marvelous Wing Box and the Erinn Beauty Pouch! Get your hands on all this free Gachapon today! Check out the details below.

191025-mbw-1634-shadowdungeonsuperdropevent-590x165.jpg

Event Dates: Thursday, October 31, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 21, Before Maintenance

Event Details

During the event, there is a chance to receive an additional item from the Saint Guardian's Box when opening the treasure chest at the end of a Shadow Mission!

The chance to receive an extra item can come from any of the following difficulties for Shadow Missions:
    • Basic
    • Intermediate
    • Advanced
    • Hard
    • Elite
    • Lord
    • The harder the difficulty of the Shadow Mission, the higher the chance of receiving an item from the Saint Guardian's Box!
    • Lord missions have the highest chance of receiving an item from the Saint Guardian's box!

Free Gachapon Weekend Hotdays

• If you log in every weekend during the event period, you will get a free Gachapon box!
    • The first character you log in with will receive the box.
    • Each box will expire after 14 days.
    • You can only receive one box per account.
    • Saturdays: Marvelous Wing Box
    • Sundays: Erinn Beauty Pouch
    @Katherz - Can you PLEASE PLEASE extend the event?? Like until New Years or something!! This is like the worst time TT_TT with projects and exams and all!!! I WANT THAT GUARDIAN SET!! TT_TT
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Leadt wrote: »
    Katherz wrote: »
    For a limited time, when you go through a Shadow Mission, you have a chance to get an item from the Saint Guardian's Box! And if that wasn't enough, we will also be having Free Gachapon Weekend Hotdays that will give out the Marvelous Wing Box and the Erinn Beauty Pouch! Get your hands on all this free Gachapon today! Check out the details below.

191025-mbw-1634-shadowdungeonsuperdropevent-590x165.jpg

Event Dates: Thursday, October 31, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 21, Before Maintenance

Event Details

During the event, there is a chance to receive an additional item from the Saint Guardian's Box when opening the treasure chest at the end of a Shadow Mission!

The chance to receive an extra item can come from any of the following difficulties for Shadow Missions:
    • Basic
    • Intermediate
    • Advanced
    • Hard
    • Elite
    • Lord
    • The harder the difficulty of the Shadow Mission, the higher the chance of receiving an item from the Saint Guardian's Box!
    • Lord missions have the highest chance of receiving an item from the Saint Guardian's box!

Free Gachapon Weekend Hotdays

• If you log in every weekend during the event period, you will get a free Gachapon box!
    • The first character you log in with will receive the box.
    • Each box will expire after 14 days.
    • You can only receive one box per account.
    • Saturdays: Marvelous Wing Box
    • Sundays: Erinn Beauty Pouch
    @Katherz - Can you PLEASE PLEASE extend the event?? Like until New Years or something!! This is like the worst time TT_TT with projects and exams and all!!! I WANT THAT GUARDIAN SET!! TT_TT

I agree but I doubt it'll happen ~ . ~
    At least I hope they consider running these kinds of events again, it's fun doing SM's with friends