Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Announcement] Limited Cash Shop Availability

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Notices
Hello Milletians,

Due to some newly discovered issues with the cash shop, we have disabled the following categories in the cash shop:

• Character Cards
  • Pet Cards
  • Pet Packages
  • Mini Pets
  • Services

This means that you cannot buy any items that would normally be found in those listed categories. For the time being, we ask that you remain patient as we work to correct this issue as soon as possible. When we have an update, we will update this announcement.

Thank you again for your understanding in this matter.

-The Mabinogi Team
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 6, 2019
    Am I the only one who finds this whole ordeal hilarious? Just in general, with the whole VIP/Premium being gone for months, it being up for a few days and now this hahaha
    Of course I still hope that it can be fixed up, it's just watching from the sidelines is fun
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherri wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds this whole ordeal hilarious? Just in general, with the whole VIP/Premium being gone for months, it being up for a few days and now this hahaha
    Of course I still hope that it can be fixed up, it's just watching from the sidelines is fun

It wasn't gone for months. 9dnGeIh.png

And anyway, I blame the cloud.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited November 7, 2019

What world do you live in were 3-5 days is months?
    GretaRadiant DawnWolfsingerDraech
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

Obviously, the Erinn World (7 days equals 1 year)
    Radiant DawnSherri
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hello Milletians,

The issues found have been resolved and all categories are now available for purchase in the shop.
    Thank you for your patience
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Well, first we weren't allowed to buy VIP after that service broke from the update, then when that was fixed and I tried to re-new my guild service the web shop page couldn't be found. My guild ended up expiring and we lost our stone's spot in Dunbarton. If you would have extended the free week of VIP to cover the amount of time the services were down, and my stone hadn't poofed, I would still be buying service every month like I have for the past 10 years. But since our stone's spot was lost to another guild on Nao by now anyways, I'm going to discontinue purchasing service until we're ready to start up recruitment again, and I may even consider only buying service when we're recruiting and letting our guild just not have a stone anymore. Poor management and no compensation for the time services were down just lost you a loyal customer. If our stone has to be in some out-of-the-way spot now, there's really no reason to have service anymore unless we're recruiting. This is the only game I've seen that makes you pay for a guild anyways, it's really a rip-off.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

Erinn.
    Kensamaofmari