Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - November 7th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 8, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 7th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 4:30 PM PST and last approximately 2 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, November 7th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 1:30 AM - 3:30 AM

To address the following:

To fix the issues with logging into the game.

- The Mabinogi Team
vamprynSherri

Comments

• NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Why don't yall tell us the reason lmao

It's not just logging into the game. Channels have been crashing for days.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Glad I haven't been getting on much lately.

What a mess. Lol.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Thank you for fixing, literally couldn't log on at all
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    There will be weekly maintenance as well tomorrow morning right?
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Could we get an extension to the shadow mission event please c:? Since all these maint's and crashes happening? Thank you. It's best event we've had in a while, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it <3
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Huh? Did I miss a day somewhere?

As for what's going on, my guess is someone overlooked something during the recent OS updates.
    Helsa wrote: »

Huh? Did I miss a day somewhere?

As for what's going on, my guess is someone overlooked something during the recent OS updates.

Don't worry, it's me, I'm still adjusting to the time change.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I just got home, what the hell is this. The discord channel has a cool down timer. Bleep.
    Darkpixie99
    Crims wrote: »
    I just got home, what the hell is this. The discord channel has a cool down timer. Bleep.

It's the final countdown.
    Thugsta
  • SomeboySomeboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    If they told us, they'd have to kill us....
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Three downtimes in two days with constant connection issues and channel crashes is probably when people should be complaining for compensation and event extensions, rather than when theres an additional few hours of downtime on the usual day.
    Not that I'm asking, just making the observation.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hello everyone, I am sorry to inform you that maintenance has been extended by an additional 2 hours.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Wow thanks for the obvious update. Now why don't tell us why it's extended.
  • SomeboySomeboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Three downtimes in two days with constant connection issues and channel crashes is probably when people should be complaining for compensation and event extensions, rather than when theres an additional few hours of downtime on the usual day.
    Not that I'm asking, just making the observation.

Rabble rabble rabble, something, compensations!, something, rabble rabble rabble
    Lutetium
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Expected compensation and extension at this rate even though I finished the event main quest.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Nemesis wrote: »
    Wow thanks for the obvious update. Now why don't tell us why it's extended.
    If the team decides to release an explanation, then they will do so at a time and manner of their choosing. The issue is being worked on, so please refrain from harassing them about it.
    VeylainePolicromaSherriDraechSakura2503
  • KrysiKrysi
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Most of the time, staff don't like to say what the issue is unless they're 100% sure they know what they're dealing with.

Meanwhile MapleStory is working fine...so I'm just going to relax and go play that. :D
    Leinei
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Krysi wrote: »
    Most of the time, staff don't like to say what the issue is unless they're 100% sure they know what they're dealing with.

They don't tell us period cause they choose not to be open with the playerbase.
    There have been times they have told us reasons, but it wasn't many times.
  • KrysiKrysi
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Most of the time depending on the situation, fixes are a lot of guesswork and they don't fully know the answers themselves. I'd rather be in the dark than misinformed personally. Plus it's not like knowing what's wrong will make us have to wait less time than we have to anyway. People stress too much about the minor details in situations like these. The only thing you really have to know is it'll be fixed eventually and if anything major comes up, it will be announced.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Harukari wrote: »
    Krysi wrote: »

They don't tell us period cause they choose not to be open with the playerbase.
    There have been times they have told us reasons, but it wasn't many times.

You are so wrong.
    9.99/10 they can't tell us what is wrong because KR (which oversee's them on everything) Tells them they are not allowed too. And if they go behind KR's back then they risk their jobs, the game and so much more. If they are told 'don't tell' they listen. They do not choose too for the fun of it, it's because they are ordered not too. Until something is figured out and then they are given the permission.
    They also don't tell reasons because there is always those select few who read what gets said and blow it completely out of proportion.
    Before you go about saying how 'they choose not too' and being rude about it, take a step back and realize that they are not being rude, choosing to not open up.
    SebastianLeineiDraechRadiant Dawn