Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Oh wow, look what I found

CeuiCeui
Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
in General Chat
Xp8JNiy.jpg

I was cleaning my closet and found this gem lol

I think I got it from a family restaurant as a promotion around 2004.

https://imgur.com/a/4KtVQMq

"Minimum spec required: OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP | CPU: Pentium3 - 450MHz | Memory: 128MB | Video Card: TNT2 16MB | Hard drive: 100MB"
KensamaofmariIyasenuVeylaineSherriWolfsingerRiddleTricksterLiberateFluoretteJayy124Laticijaand 3 others.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Cool antique.
    Fluorette
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh, that's amazing!
    I didn't know they did a promotional physical DVD release of the Lorna & Pan series.

To this day, I still really like the Lorna & Pan series.
    It was one of the things that got me interested in playing Mabi to begin with.
    vamprynFluorette
  • CeuiCeui
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Oh, that's amazing!
    I didn't know they did a promotional physical DVD release of the Lorna & Pan series.

To this day, I still really like the Lorna & Pan series.
    It was one of the things that got me interested in playing Mabi to begin with.

Yeah, it's what got me into the game as well. I think it was a part of G1 release promotion and came with 7 day premium service.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I remember Lorna and Pan. <3

Do you remember what restaurant it was? I rarely ever see products for Korean games sold (at least where I am), so this is intriguing.
    pawcalypse
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Ceui wrote: »
    Xp8JNiy.jpg

"Minimum spec required: OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP | CPU: Pentium3 - 450MHz | Memory: 128MB | Video Card: TNT2 16MB | Hard drive: 100MB"

Wow, so these are the specs required just to play a DVD...

Man, I do not fancy being alive in the early 2000s.
  • CeuiCeui
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I remember Lorna and Pan. <3

Do you remember what restaurant it was? I rarely ever see products for Korean games sold (at least where I am), so this is intriguing.

I assume it was one of the popular ones in Korea at the time like Bennigans or Sizzler. It was so long ago it's hard to say.
    Wow, so these are the specs required just to play a DVD...

Man, I do not fancy being alive in the early 2000s.

Those were the specs required to play the game. I know, I was surprised too.

pawcalypseWolfsinger
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 10, 2019
    Ceui wrote: »

So sad. I used to play Mabi on my old 550 MHz fine (almost) back in the day and now my spare 2.4GHz dual core struggles just to login. I remember when I got it and was able to do field bosses in Iria with it. The smoothness was shocking.

Makes me wonder how much the specs are going to bump up soon.
  • KaarosKaaros
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.