Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black robe.

TessarosaTessarosa
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Technical Support
4 Months it's been since I've sent a ticket about my issue. My Character is Black robed. I have no idea why! Just happened out of the blue. So now, I want to know if it's happened to anyone else or If I'm the only one screwed in this situation. When I click on the actual character, it takes me to the cash shop for some reason. I know there was a Black robing issue a few years back as well, which got fixed. So I'm wondering why my case can't be fixed as easily.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Can you confirm it's your character and not a mini-pet you might have had? Because mini-pets didn't transfer properly after the server merge, so if you're on Nao and the black robed character disappears if you uncheck "Pets" in the login screen, then that's a mini-pet. Otherwise, if your previous ticket is closed, you'll need to write in a new one.
  • WindryWindry
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    My character is black robed as well. It was just fine before maint and now i really hope they roll the servers back so i don't lose all my progress. Just hit 50k total last week and id hate to lose that.
  • TessarosaTessarosa
    Draech wrote: »
    Can you confirm it's your character and not a mini-pet you might have had? Because mini-pets didn't transfer properly after the server merge, so if you're on Nao and the black robed character disappears if you uncheck "Pets" in the login screen, then that's a mini-pet. Otherwise, if your previous ticket is closed, you'll need to write in a new one.

Yeah, I believe it's my actual character that's been Black robed.
  • TessarosaTessarosa
    I defs sent a few more tickets over the months. They marked them all as "solved"..

Someone else posted the exact issue I had as well. I couldn't get on the game with my character, it just sent me back to the login screen. So someone suggested I try deleting my cache to try and basically "refresh" it. Turns out, my character data is just corrupted altogether on the server. This is my main too.. lol