Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Haunted by Briogh

MusicatMusicat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
edited November 10, 2019 in Help
Hello everyone!
Do you remember the briogh pot we were granted with G22 promotion event? Well, I've been keeping that Sealed Briogh Marble all the time until now and never really thought about it, because I wanted to do all the Generations in order and didn't even have cumulative level 5000 at the moment G22 came live. Just now I realized that the item has expired and I won't be able to receive briogh from it, so I wanted to get rid of it. It turned out that Sealed Briogh Marble doesn't have Destroy option in the RMB menu, so I tried to drop it and received a Notice saying "You cannot drop this item." I also tried to burn it at a campfire, and it said I couldn't burn it. So I'm asking for an advice on how to free the space it takes in my bag.
Thank you for the attention!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Expired?
    Like it had a timer and it ran out?
    Did you try pressing the Hourglass icon next to the magnet icon in the upper right of the main Inventory window?

That should delete expired items, if the Sealed Briogh Marble counts.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    If the above doesn't work, send in a ticket and see if they can remove it from your inventory.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited November 10, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Expired?
    Like it had a timer and it ran out?
    Did you try pressing the Hourglass icon next to the magnet icon in the upper right of the main Inventory window?
    That should delete expired items, if the Sealed Briogh Marble counts.
    Yes, it did have a timer. But I think that most of people who participated in the event used it as soon as they learned techiques and accumulated enough brioghs, so nobody really paid much attention to the timer. I'll try your solution right away, and if not
    Fluorette wrote: »
    , send in a ticket and see if they can remove it from your inventory.
    Thanks 0v0
  • MusicatMusicat
    @Iyasenu 's solution worked. Sometimes I just forget that we have several useful functions in the upper right corner of the inventory window.
    Iyasenu