Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When Are AP Events (2x/3x/10x)?

SomeboySomeboy
Mabinogi Rep: 820
in General Chat
Any idea (based on past events) when the next one of these will be?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    VeylaineAlshian
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    They usually come around during summer and winter breaks when the kiddos are out of school. I would assume the next one or a whole Master Plan event would happen again towards the end of December, but I can't say for sure.
    Habimaru
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Depends on how much «fun» they want to try to have at any particular time... sometimes DRs have even occurred at random unannounced times (or last-minute-announcements) for a day or two, back when it was a more «new» thing being introduced as an Event that originally did not used to exist, and I suspect they will be less frequent now due to all of the 2x Talent-Bonuses already floating around combined with 2x Training Potions that come from newer Events, especially since a lot of these potions now last for a whole entire day (used to be that the longest they would last was 10 minutes, and were not stack-able, then eventually one-hour and even two-hour 2x Training Potions were released, but these full-day potions seem to also be another change/update to existing rewards to me).

If I had to take an educated guess, any «2x» (or 3x or whatever-X) event would most-likely occur next summer-time when the «traffic/population» tends to «pick up» due to the standard «school is out» (and now there is more [free] time to play [during the summer]) schedule. Rest-assured, they will have near-guaranteed endless back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back events going on until that time, with PLENTY of 2x (possibly even some 3x) potions being part of the rewards (probably), perhaps even more of them being stack-able (inventory space has always been the most valuable commodity in this game ever since AP started becoming much easier to obtain, which was [probably] around the time of about the middle of the Alchemist-Generations), and so for those who are patient... they can probably safely hold onto those multiplier training potions until the summer-time for maximum multiplier during a future skill-multiplier event.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    More likely over winter.
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    There's a chance we maaaay get it in late November or perhaps December. Here's hoping we do get it.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    When you stop being lazy.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I have 15k ap, please no...
    GretaWolfsingerKitsuneanagi
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Greta wrote: »

Seriously trying to figure out how you got that this person is being lazy from asking a question.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabi6 wrote: »

Seriously trying to figure out how you got that this person is being lazy from asking a question.

Whoooooooosh!
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

Whoooooooosh!

You're pretty basic.
  • GretaGreta

Whoooooooosh!

You're pretty basic.

And you? Epic gamer?
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

Whoooooooosh!

You're pretty basic.

And you? Epic gamer?

A casual player. That doesn't act like an angry person that tries to belittle anybody for any reason, oh and also constantly complains about a game yet still plays for the sake of complaining even more for no reason at all, like some people we know on the forums. Does that sound similar?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I can almost smell what might seem like a potential argument brewing here... even if deserved, please refrain from any possibly implied possible sarcasm or interactions which could be interpreted in such way, everyone. The Council of Forums Peace-Keeping thanks you in advance for your co-operation.

Whoooooooosh!

You're pretty basic.

And you? Epic gamer?

A casual player. That doesn't act like an angry person that tries to belittle anybody for any reason, oh and also constantly complains about a game yet still plays for the sake of complaining even more for no reason at all, like some people we know on the forums. Does that sound similar?
    GretaWolfsingerSherri
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Habimaru wrote: »
    I can almost smell what might seem like a potential argument brewing here... even if deserved, please refrain from any possibly implied possible sarcasm or interactions which could be interpreted in such way, everyone. The Council of Forums Peace-Keeping thanks you in advance for your co-operation.

Whoooooooosh!

You're pretty basic.

And you? Epic gamer?

Yeah you're right, I'll stop. I can't believe I actually started turning into those kind of people, eesh.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    welp if master plan were to return again, this will be my time to train a giant.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Good For You.
  • MarchionessMarchioness
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    edited November 11, 2019
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

weird flex..........
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    There should be an exchange for AP.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Off topic, let me move AP across characters pls.
  • ModestyModesty
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    If we do get a winter master plan event, this will be the first one since I came back from a 3-4 year haitus. Will be interesting to find out why so many people talk about it.

I played back then when double rainbows were common and triple rainbows comes often enough. Now it seems like they don't exist anymore. In hopes that it will be worth it since I don't want to look into past master plan events just to be disappointed in what I missed.