Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hot time Event trouble

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in Help
So, how good is Nexon with actually answering tickets you summit with a problem??? I have never sent a ticket that I can remember. I have logged in and out several times this weekend and have been on way over the 36 min time frame and still never received the reforge tool and the 4th Halloween coupon.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Did you log in for 36 min straight? That's the safest way to ensure you receive items in case timer resets.

Did you make sure that you had enough space? If you had run out of space, items may go to temp inventory and drop.

Did you check all your inventory including soul stream inventory?

In terms of sending a ticket, the more information and details you provide, the easier the team will be able to resolve. Remember to have some patience as there are different teams working the system during different parts of the day.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you log in before the daily reset, the game treats you as though you are still logged in yesterday and not today. You can fix this by logging out then in or channel changing.
    Helsa wrote: »
    If you log in before the daily reset, the game treats you as though you are still logged in yesterday and not today. You can fix this by logging out then in or channel changing.

For me most of the time, if I've already been logged on from the previous day, the items will appear within the first 20 minutes, usually between 3-5 min past Pacific midnight.
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    IDK what happened to my stuff. I stay logged in almost always. I switched channels and logged in again, and stayed AFK well pass the 36 mins What I do know is that the mabi team was quick and helpful and resolved my issue. Thanks, guys!!
    nikyah wrote: »
    IDK what happened to my stuff. I stay logged in almost always. I switched channels and logged in again, and stayed AFK well pass the 36 mins What I do know is that the mabi team was quick and helpful and resolved my issue. Thanks, guys!!

I'm guessing that there was a system glitch that others have also had where things didn't show up. I'm also guessing it you were on a channel that has been having issues lately.