Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When you least expect it.

VeylaineVeylaine
Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
edited March 8, 2022 in General Chat
snip
KensamaofmariIyasenuWolfsingerHarukaripawcalypseKitsuneanagiRadiant Dawn

Comments

• SytrieSytrie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    this is when you get a golden wonka ticket from the cheapest snack
    VeylaineKensamaofmariWolfsingerpawcalypseRadiant Dawn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Did you get the enchant bundles?
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 11, 2019
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Did you get the enchant bundles?

ofc they're assured every basic run not as a chest drop but just straight into your invi.

Good, as long as the priority is secured. :D
    VeylaineIyasenuWolfsingerAlshianpawcalypse
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I ended up with Saint guardian M leather armor version with my giant (below 1k total) just to train my skills in (int)"defeat the shadow wizard" shadow mission but was bummed it was not Female but did gave me very easy monies though.
    Veylaine
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Why not conflict? Much faster and can have others give you the enchants.
    Greta
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip
    Wolfsinger
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited November 13, 2019
    After like 5 elites of nothing dropping today. The final run gave me sky blue heavenly grace wings. Very unexpected,, and sadly not the color I wanted. :(

congratz on the drop!
    VeylaineWolfsingerSherripawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Why not conflict? Much faster and can have others give you the enchants.

I know its faster but you need people for that and most people spamming conflict right now want elite or hm for higher chances of SG box rolls. I can clear SCC by myself in one minute and 30 seconds, before you ask, most of my friends are not active or busy now and my guild is dead atm.

and its not like I desperately needed to get it done either so running at maximum efficiency wasn't necessary for me I had already received r1 enchant 4 hours after I posted this. I had enchant pots for r7+ only needed to manually train ranks F-8, with the help of mage talent, lvl 160 and the royal 3x skill pot from fantastic memory event shop, and 2x magic skill pot.

a bit off topic: Started going for meteor master while I was under the boosts effects but seems it'll go to waste since power is going off and on in my area due to the freezing temperatures. ( most of US especially eastern south and north states along with my state texas are experiencing sheer cold weather).

I spam SCC as well, usually two friends accompany me, but if I'm alone I usually do Their Method. All of these are Hard Mode except if someone grabs an Elite SCC, then we run that. :p
    Personally, I've only been getting Monochromatic Dye Packs (white.. lots of white..) and a few random things here and there (3 blue upgrade stones, appearance scrolls, Christmas gloves/shoes)
    Veylaine
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip
    Sherri