Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I can't decide; hep meh!

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
It looks like I'm gonna be short of getting a second Brielle Doll Bag Coupon. So that leaves either: Drawstring Pouch (Doll Bag) or Drawstring Pouch (Birman Bag). I can't decide which to get! Help me Mabiwan Kenogi; you're my only hope!
  1. Which?22 votes
    1. Drawstring Pouch (Doll Bag)
       64% (14 votes)
    2. Drawstring Pouch (Birman Bag).
       36% (8 votes)

Comments

• PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Oh wow I didn't even know you can buy two doll bags lol thank you so much for letting me know. As for the drawstring pouch I'm not exactly sure which one is better. :(
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Do you have a three doll bag like the Heroes one? If you do, I would think using the Doll Bag string would be best. However, I don't know what you have in terms of bags.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    hep!
    Darkpixie99KensamaofmariSakura2503WolfsingerSherripawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Katherz wrote: »
    hep!

The sound that Ferghus makes after having one too many a strawberry brandy.

WolfsingerSherripawcalypseRadiant Dawn
  • HelsaHelsa
    I have the doll bag from this event. I have a Fergus bag which is my widest bag. I have Birman knapsack and Birman Pouches but not a Birman "bag".
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 12, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »
    hep!

Mhm, y'fixin' t'hep meh?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I liked the idea of using the Doll Bag Drawstring Pouch on a large-inventory doll bag.
    For me at least, my "largest" doll bag is the Moonlight Hammer Ferghus Doll Bag.

Though you'd get the same size increase if you decided to use a Birman Drawstring Pouch on one of the "Improved" Birman bags. (i.e. Birman Improved Mini Bag, they're all 8x8 on the inside, same as Moonlight Hammer)

Certain doll bags are of course bigger than either a Moonlight Hammer Ferghus Doll Bag or a Birman Improved bag, so that'd be even better. (I think some are 11x11 on the inside)
    pawcalypse
  • HelsaHelsa
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I liked the idea of using the Doll Bag Drawstring Pouch on a large-inventory doll bag.
    For me at least, my "largest" doll bag is the Moonlight Hammer Ferghus Doll Bag.

Though you'd get the same size increase if you decided to use a Birman Drawstring Pouch on one of the "Improved" Birman bags. (i.e. Birman Improved Mini Bag, they're all 8x8 on the inside, same as Moonlight Hammer)

Certain doll bags are of course bigger than either a Moonlight Hammer Ferghus Doll Bag or a Birman Improved bag, so that'd be even better. (I think some are 11x11 on the inside)

I think I'm gonna go with a doll bag pouch, since doll bags can do more than just be bags; tanks fo da hep!
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 13, 2019
    I bought Doll Bag pouch and used it on Rem and Ram Doll Bag. Got additional 10 squares. I think it's a win, since most doll bags and Birman Bags have small inventories.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerSherripawcalypse
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    flip a coin. :3
    edited November 14, 2019
    I didn't have enough for a doll pouch, so I ended up getting a cauldron and wardrobe and the rest for onyx with 1 left over coin. Why do they always leave an odd number out there in these exchanges?
    PumpkinRio
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    I didn't have enough for a doll pouch, so I ended up getting a cauldron and wardrobe and the rest for onyx with 1 left over coin. Why do they always leave an odd number out there in these exchanges?

yeah I got the pouch thinking I would have enough for the doll if I didn't miss a day but unfortunately that wasn't the case.
    PumpkinRio wrote: »

yeah I got the pouch thinking I would have enough for the doll if I didn't miss a day but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Oof
  • HelsaHelsa
    PumpkinRio wrote: »

Oof

++