Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

mabi wiki gives blank page?

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Buffalos + @Shoog
    I still use Mabinoger Housing Search .. sometimes... ☺

What does that even do?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited February 3, 2017
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Buffalos + @Shoog
    I still use Mabinoger Housing Search .. sometimes... ☺

What does that even do?
    Personally, I use http://global.erinn.biz/shopboard.php?altsv=mabius1 [I don't think it's working right now.]

But, it lets you search the housing shop board for items on sell remotely rather than in-game.

• ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Is the mabi wiki down or is it gone? Went to look up a stat or a item and for 2 days now it has been down.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited February 3, 2017
    Seems like it. Even the other link is not working.
    I highly doubt it's gone, just having technical difficulties.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    D: I hope it isn't gone i need it for stat crap xD
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited February 3, 2017
    It still works for me, but the MAIN page is broken.

Use a random page and go from there such as http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:General_Information

Sometimes you have to keep refreshing. Database issue or something.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Thats odd and not something i like to see when i come back to mabi after a year
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    everything but the talent page seems to be down for me tho
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I found this on a Google search earlier but it doesn't have any content added after early 2012. It might help a little though, especially for those who are working on some older Gen stuff. mabiwiki.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 3, 2017
    Yeah someone broke Mabi wiki. I can't login. D:

"MediaWiki internal error.
    Exception caught inside exception handler.
    Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information."

I guess this is going to be like how when the old Vindictus Wiki went down. We're going to have to takeover and start again on gamepedia. God the mass amount of data is going to take eons. RIP!

Enough is enough, we need to get underway now or this will become a truly isolated community!
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Gaea wrote: »
    Yeah someone broke Mabi wiki. I can't login. D:

"MediaWiki internal error.
    Exception caught inside exception handler.
    Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information."

I guess this is going to be like how when the old Vindictus Wiki went down. We're going to have to takeover and start again on gamepedia. God the mass amount of data is going to take eons. RIP!

Enough is enough, we need to get underway now or this will become a truly isolated community!

Not really eons, since the images do still show up even with the current problems, so no having to retake them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 4, 2017
    Well something needs to be done. Multiple times today I wanted to look something up. I would consider this an emergency. Is any of the Mabinogi staff aware of this? I know that they don't have any jurisdiction over mabinogi world, but this is effecting the whole community. When something is confusing or is not working right, we turn to mabinogi world. This is going to turn off returnees and newbs.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It's kind of sad how the only place to get Mabinogi information is always having some sort of technical issue.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I am trying to message some other contributors on there to see if I can get more information as to whats going on.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I tried to access their web chat yesterday to see if anyone there had any info about the situation, but couldn't get through. Hopefully you can find out something.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    If I had to hazard a guess based on what's happening, I'd have to say a server failed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Shoog wrote: »
    I tried to access their web chat yesterday to see if anyone there had any info about the situation, but couldn't get through. Hopefully you can find out something.

I was able to get through but no one is answering.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Gaea wrote: »

Last time someone attempted to do that, World attacked the every living snot out of them and got them shut down. They don't want any competition in terms of information on this game, and the methods they used to do that are absolutely pathetic and disgusting.
    Sherri wrote: »
    It's kind of sad how the only place to get Mabinogi information is always having some sort of technical issue.

It's only been acting up lately: it isn't always this broken. Doesn't really help that they haven't come out and said anything, though. Where would they even post that? I don't think they have any social media outlets for their staff marked as 'official'.
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    So an hour ago Mabinogi World Facebook stated that the MW harddrive is full and that they're purging the logs. I guess that was what was wrong with it and that a fix is in the works?
    [Deleted User]
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Buffalos wrote: »
    It's only been acting up lately: it isn't always this broken. Doesn't really help that they haven't come out and said anything, though. Where would they even post that? I don't think they have any social media outlets for their staff marked as 'official'.

Is this Facebook link the official Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/MabinogiWorld/

[Deleted User]Buffalos