Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

too sus 4 me boiz

NemesisNemesis
Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
in General Chat
Nexon realized the event didn't work for some people way too fast. Like they KNEW it wouldn't work.

Nexon Emp 1: Hey guys I don't think we can get this ready in time for the update. We may have to call for an extension...
Nexon Emp 2: ....bruh just... turn up the servers it's all good I got an idea.

-servers up-

Everyone: Wow! Nexon finished so early today how great!

Nexon Emp 2: Guys! Sorry! We found an error after rebooting the server! Let us take it down real quick to fix it!
Everyone: Wow sure okay!

When in fact, they were just avoiding backlash from having to extend the maint. Like you're telilng me Nexon found bugs within 20 minutes of the server rebooting and decided to fix it on the spot? Usually takes about 4 forum posts.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 14, 2019
    Or maybe because me and other players reported broken event in Discord where Katherz is pretty active in there?

There's no mystery that Mabinogi Discord exists...
    KatherzWolfsingerCrimsọnNilremSherriSakura2503Radiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 14, 2019
    or they could like have a discord chat where people immediately tell them and ping them about

tenor.gif
    KatherzKensamaofmariCrimsọnNilremSherriSakura2503Radiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Well, sometimes you don't know if something is broken if you don't test it out.
    Like you don't know a tire has an issue until you roll it out.
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 14, 2019
    Lets think rationally, the issue stemmed from players who completed the event in 2013, that's 6 years ago. The test server doesn't have the capacity to test out issues like this, nor is there a real rhyme or reason they happen. The servers went live and they found the problem, knowing how to fix it they decided it was the best course of action to take the servers down to provide a better game play experience to their players.

This is not only good communication, but a great course of action for us, the players. There was also the unintended issue where items from the previous event weren't properly removed, another issue that realistically only affects the live servers that'll also be fixed ASAP.

Please do not spread FUD on the forums by assuming things are bad in your own head.
    KensamaofmariCrimsọnNilremTwistedxFateSherriDraechWolfsingerRadiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    Actually...

I sent Supreme some very nice tea, but it turns out it was too hot so he spat it in Katherz' face.
    This in turn caused Katherz to recoil, slapping Mewlynne while she was writing a response to a very important ticket.
    Which caused Mewlynne to accidentally yeet her keyboard over to Lexiron, straight at her head.
    The keyboard hit Lexiron so hard that she screamed gibberish causing Siri to dial FedoraDan's number.
    FedoraDan then looked at his phone, shrugs, and then dabs as he presses decline.

He does not want to go back to work, and the bugs are crawling all over without his presence.

MO6w4sb.gif
    ArjuneGretaCrimsọnRiddleTricksterSherriDraechWolfsingerKensamaofmariRadiant Dawnpawcalypse
    XCalibie wrote: »
    Actually...

I sent Supreme some very nice tea, but it turns out it was too hot so he spat it in Katherz' face.
    This in turn caused Katherz to recoil, slapping Mewlynne while she was writing a response to a very important ticket.
    Which caused Mewlynne to accidentally yeet her keyboard over to Lexiron, straight at her head.
    The keyboard hit Lexiron so hard that she screamed gibberish causing Siri to dial FedoraDan's number.
    FedoraDan then looked at his phone, shrugs, and then dabs as he presses decline.

He does not want to go back to work, and the bugs are crawling all over without his presence.

MO6w4sb.gif

After all that, Ferghus is the only one left in the room.
    Wolfsinger
  • NemesisNemesis
    lmao nice responses
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    they are nice responses cause they are actually true.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You are all savage as hell. I am proud of you all. ^_^
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Nemesis wrote: »
    lmao nice responses

Okay boomer.
  • NemesisNemesis
    i never said they were untrue

if yall think a title like "too sus 4 me" is a serious thread pls
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

You're sus.
    Crims wrote: »

You're sus.

Nemesus
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta

You're sus.

Nemesus

Memesus
    Greta wrote: »

You're sus.

Nemesus

Memesus

End is nearsus
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 14, 2019
    SUS ALL OF YOU!!!!
    WolfsingerCrimsọnKensamaofmaripawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ok that's enough of this thread. smhlol.
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    i don't normally read or post on this forum but it's cringe as hell how everyone talks on here lol
    CrimsọnGretaSherriaef8234
This discussion has been closed.