Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rollback and Dupe Bug

JerrySwitzerJerrySwitzer
Mabinogi Rep: 920
in Bugs and Glitches
I was prof training my wand and got it up to 40 prof and then my connection dc'd. I come back and the wand got set back to 15 which made me believe it was a rollback. The problem is though that my inv also got rolled back and i lost my Cardinal Gratitude Chain Blade and gained another dropkick potion. This sucks because I just did 11 gacha's and have no idea if i lost anything else.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I was prof training my wand and got it up to 40 prof and then my connection dc'd. I come back and the wand got set back to 15 which made me believe it was a rollback. The problem is though that my inv also got rolled back and i lost my Cardinal Gratitude Chain Blade and gained another dropkick potion. This sucks because I just did 11 gacha's and have no idea if i lost anything else.

Send a ticket and explain what happened and see if you can recover anything.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Any chance you were on Nao Channel 7? It fell under maintenance spontaneously (for about a minute), and rolled back some progress. I'd just opened 25 Lost Boy's Boxes and got a Large Fishbag, but it was rolled back too.