Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shopkeeper's Sale: Partners are back again!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 14, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi's partners are back! Recruit Laighlinne, William, or even a Commerce Partner to travel the world and fight evil with you. These discounts are only available for a limited time, so snatch them up while you can.

shopkeeper-sale.jpg

Sale Dates: Thursday, November 14th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 12th, Before Maintenance

Note: There is a known issue where you cannot buy multiple Maid and Butler Packages. If you need to buy more than one package, please buy them one by one.

lZq7pcc.png

Note: Partners are created on specific servers. Make sure you select the correct server on creation so that your Characters can meet up with your new Partner!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Should I complete my set with a William?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 15, 2019
    William vs Commerce. Commerce has similar but slightly better daily quests, but Williams speed boost lets you fight.

Can any partner drive the boat?

Ran and Rem?
    Helsa wrote: »
    William vs Commerce. Commerce has similar but slightly better daily quests, but Williams speed boost lets you fight.

Ran and Rem?

Well I have one of all the other ones already.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 15, 2019

Ran and Rem?

I know one guy who got three butlers and three maids because of the different personalities. I forget what my butlers personality is but I got the clumsy maid since they are easiest to train for duel harvesting.

Ran and Rem?

I know one guy who got three butlers and three maids because of the different personalities. I forget what my butlers personality is but I got the clumsy maid since they are easiest to train for duel harvesting.

I see... I may just go ahead and complete my collection.
  • HelsaHelsa

Ran and Rem?

I see... I may just go ahead and complete my collection.

You mean two more butlers and maids?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Again, why can't we have them permanently like KR? Pleaaase?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    ...a possible reason may be that the Western-culture world (i.e.: NA-Continent) has some sort of ideology about «Marketing» strategies to a population that largely prepares for going on vacation to visit family/relatives/in-laws close to around this time of year for that major «holiday» known as Thanks-Giving. And this also seems to be a time of year that a significant number of Western-world workers may be receiving bonus-pay.

Koreans ? South-Koreans in particular. Well... they are major/massive contributors to the world-economy (high export-rates). I have noticed that a very high percentage of products that I've purchased or come across in the stores (both on-line and brick-and-mortar) over the last several years were all made or manufactured in South Korea.

The American population though, due in part to having had a history of being amongst the most economically developed nations in the world, actually makes it a much more «competitive» environment for businesses to compete for sales (and I think that they could still further boost sales by sending an e-mail notification to all Milletians who've ever purchased/used/redeem NX for their account, both active and accounts that qualify for The Returned Milletian-title, with a further «offer» of «limited time discount/rebate» by entering a specific e-mail-only promotion-code [or coupon-code that could be redeemed at an Erskin-bank for an NX-Rebate] as an additional %%% off the sale price for being a «loyal/valued customer» ...none of my accounts have received any e-mail notifications of this sale though... although I did get one recently about KartRider: Drift).
    Sherri wrote: »
    Again, why can't we have them permanently like KR? Pleaaase?