Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pets and Partners Stop Responding

ChoCho
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
in Bugs and Glitches
Every so often, after my pets are left out for a while, they will stop responding. They won't follow my character or respond to commands like "come!" or "sit!" until I recall them and summon them again. I can mount them but after unmounting, they still don't respond. My commerce partner got off my wagon, during a bandit encounter, and wouldn't re-mount it. When I encountered bandits again it was still where it was stuck originally. With my Nine-Tailed Fox specifically, it sometimes gets stuck in the knocked-down animation during combat.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    How long has it been happening and were you on any of the affected channels that have had issues of late?
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    How long has it been happening and were you on any of the affected channels that have had issues of late?

I've been on Nao channel 1 majority of the time. Is it a channel thing that's causing the pets AI to stop like that?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Cho wrote: »

I've been on Nao channel 1 majority of the time. Is it a channel thing that's causing the pets AI to stop like that?

Not sure. just trying to see if it might be related. I haven't been on Ch 1 lately, so I don't have a clear idea. But my pets and partners have been responding normally for now.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I've actually been having this problem as well. I think it's an issue with Divine Link, because for me it only seems to happen when I have divine link active and eventually the pet will just randomly stop responding.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You can't Divine Link Partners...