Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So I just finished G3

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
edited February 1, 2017 in General Chat
Yes.. I procrastinated this generation, yes I have been playing for so long that there was absolutely no reason why I didn't complete it sooner. yoyo26.gif

BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE! yoyo85.gif

According to Seumas, the archeologist near Bangor, Cromm Cruaich has two methods of being summoned. One being the statue he's digging up, and the other is to offer a living sacrifice (Ruairi) and make a contract.

That being said Cromm Cruaich's death in G8 wasn't ACTUALLY him dying. According to the story, when the statue gets dug up, he'll be revived, and since Ruairi's soul is bound to him, he'll be revived to.

Ruairi and Cromm are still technically plot reviveable confirmed. yoyo86.gif
Mey

Comments

• Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    you should do the rest of your gens...
    IzzyKuroNeko
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Somehow I did G1-G10, I'm doing G11 now. It's dumb how you get alchemy skills in a storyline.
    Like, really stupid.
    Considering Battle Alch is my main talent, I'm stuck at Wise while my friends already Master in like 4 talents. >:C
    Aeolys
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    @Sherri
    I remember the struggle to gain those skills back when they are released and we were all just wee babbies. Barrier Spikes, Life Drain and Heat Buster. All good skills.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    spoilers we kill Cromm Cruaich the 2th time and free Ruairi.
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    That moment where you question why people haven't done their generations while being relatively old players.
    I admit back in 2013 when I started out I procrastinated on G2 for like 2 or 3 months because it was entirely solo and I was scared to some degree of encountering Esras and Tabhartas all by myself (was pretty new, didn't have much damage, don't judge) but after I over came that I did all my generations, in order, except G7 because not interesting enough. ._.

What took me a while was the side quests, no enough drive to do them xD

And someone please bury the Cromm statue again, thanks c:
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    edited February 2, 2017
    I like to think that the theory for the Dragon Ruins is just a story. Its not 100% true.
    So if and when Seamus finishes digging the ruins out, either:
    A- Nothing happens
    B- It does Summon a Dragon, but not Cromm, but another dragon that will cause issues. Thus the Milletian will be called upon to stop it.
    C- Something from far left field no one could possibly expect. Like... Seamus discovers an ancient City beneath the Statue, or its a Fir Bolg Dungeon Entrance.

-- actually that could be cool. Since we got the Poulnabrone Rock which is related to the Fir Bolgs, why not have Seamus be the guy who cracks open the Tomb where the Fir Bolgs have been dormant all these years. Lol
    SylviaWolfeMediaKleptoIzzyKuroNeko
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    That moment when you have done your G3 but you have no clue what people are discussing about because you skipped some of the cut scenes and speed read the dialogues.
    MediaKlepto
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I still haven't done macbeth :D

I hate those shakespear gens like.... *BARF*

give me G21 and more Caswyn already
    MediaKlepto
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 2, 2017
    Shakespeare gens are the easiest ones. I hated g3, g10, g11 and g19 the most. I cleared Shakespeare ones really fast with almost no problems.
    IzzyKuroNekoHelsa
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    edited February 3, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »

I want to like this about 6000 times.

I blitzed most gens and ignored what I could. Now my friends sit around talking about all their theories and I'm just back here like *smile and nod*
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Arjune wrote: »

I want to like this about 6000 times.

I blitzed most gens and ignored what I could. Now my friends sit around talking about all their theories and I'm just back here like *smile and nod*

Pfffffft no appreciation to the story at all story :c

Shakespeare was nice, Alchemist was a pain, the best of Saga was just Akule and his jokes.
    LF> The millennium Millia is awaking at???
    Tbh at this point I just want to see Ruairi suck it up and become the king of Emain Macha officially and stop roaming about causing chaos, leave that to the Fomors ._.
    Both Nao and Tarlach already payed high price yet, Ruairi lost an arm and he still seem to not learn.

As for what Chapter 6 concerns, the way it's made is great but if I don't get to see a King Arthur, meh.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    No More Ruairi
    MhaolGreta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    YAY! Ruairi will come back someday!