Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Deleted Friendslist.. FOR THE THIRD TIME :3

SushiRiceSushiRice
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Bugs and Glitches
So, I sent in a ticket before, and as usual; there was nothing they could do to restore my friendslist.
And When I ask around, it seems like a common problem. Is it honestly that difficult to see if there is a falter in the server when it keeps erasing stuff like this?
This is the third time my friendslist has got deleted. EVERYONE is gone and it happens randomly. This time, I did'nt even crash and it just yeeted itself.
So, is there anything I can do besides taking a screenshot and re-adding people over and over and over again? Or am I stuck just having this game constantly delete my list repeatedly?
I'm tired.

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Are you loading slowly into the game? Sometimes when I take a while to log in my friendlist will glitch out and it will look like I have no one added. So I have to relog to fix it.
  • ZahriahZahriah
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Hey just wondering if it got fixed at all or if there is no way to fix it? My friend list was completely wiped also and I doubt I am about to re-add everyone all over... It's been quite a few days already and still nothing is showing up. Turns out I was completely deleted from my friends lists as well.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Zahriah wrote: »
    Hey just wondering if it got fixed at all or if there is no way to fix it? My friend list was completely wiped also and I doubt I am about to re-add everyone all over... It's been quite a few days already and still nothing is showing up. Turns out I was completely deleted from my friends lists as well.

Have you sent a ticket?
  • ForumRiderForumRider
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Literally just happened to me, my internet speed is really good. So it's not connection. I lost my friend list yesterday and couldn't add anyone either. Today i was able to add people but lost everyone else.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Truly puzzling mystery.