Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Minor Problem with the F1~F12 hotkeys

LleuadLleuad
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in Bugs and Glitches
Well, as normal, when someone uses a skill, the icon tends to get dark and slowly refresh. That's the normal part. However, aparently, if the skills in question are in the F1~F12 hotkeys, and you use a skill like, say, awakening of light, meteor strike or sakura abyss (that have long cooldowns), if you press shift (which cycles through the F1~F12 hotkeys), the hotkeys will have their icons -aparently- refreshed, but the cooldowns will still be in place (with the icon lit, and such).

Honestly, I feel like the icons should -probably- be working as every other skill, and not trick people into thinking that they can use their skills again (such as crisis escape, which tends to be more than necessary at times).

And here's a video of it actually happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=2anEjwYMSUU&feature=youtu.be

(not actually sure how to post the video in a watchable way in the thread, my apologies)

Server: Mari
Character Name: Lleiad (but I'm assuming it happens to everyone)
TJastec

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Your video is unavailable for viewing. Could you check that your video's privacy setting is either Public or Unlisted?
  • LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Oh. My bad (of course it is). It should be fixed now, made it unlisted rather than private.
    TJastec
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    That is indeed a very weird glitch O.o

Never had it happen to me personally (I use F1-F12 all the time), however I know there was a similar problem in League of Legends.

Hopefully this gets reviewed and fixed.