Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This event daily quest.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Apply all your luck titles. Pick up abandoned potatoes and eggs others leave behind. Gather in rain if possible.
    Chopping wood and punching light posts for nails shouldn't take more than 5 min.

That is 5 minutes of my soul.
    WolfsingerKaaros
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »
    Apply all your luck titles. Pick up abandoned potatoes and eggs others leave behind. Gather in rain if possible.
    Chopping wood and punching light posts for nails shouldn't take more than 5 min.

Every minute logged on to Mabi will take a minute of your soul, yes.
    WolfsingerKaarosCrimsọnpawcalypse
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

All your luck titles are belong to us. Aaaaanyway, I pregathered all the pregatherable stuff for a weeks worth of supplies. Rather than light posts, I punched the rocks in Port Ceann, as they are supposed to have the highest drop rate of nails.
    KensamaofmariKaaros
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Am I one of the only ones that actually doesn't care about the gathering stuffs?.....like yeah it takes a lot of time sometimes but its still easier than doki XP
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Am I one of the only ones that actually doesn't care about the gathering stuffs?.....like yeah it takes a lot of time sometimes but its still easier than doki XP

Silvervine fruit, salmon, bluefin tuna, Potatoes vs potatoes, eggsx2, turkey, wood, nails
  • HelsaHelsa

Silvervine fruit, salmon, bluefin tuna, Potatoes vs potatoes, eggsx2, turkey, wood, nails

. . . these are a few of my favorite things.
    KaarosIyasenuWolfsingerKensamaofmaripawcalypseSherri
    Helsa wrote: »

. . . these are a few of my favorite things.

I was able to sell off all my silvervine snapper dishes from the past 2 Doki Doki island events. I was surprised I kept food dishes for that long. But I have more snapper, tuna, and salmon and some silvervine fruit stockpiled for the next edition of the event in who knows how many years. I thing is for sure, I'm not keeping these turkeys.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

I mean, I still have a lot of wood and nails from the fishing boxes we were getting, so really its just gathering potatoes and eggs for me.
    And at least turkeys I can stockpile on, they appear often enough. I about have enough for the days I need to turn this quest in, so... :)
    All my frustrations lie in potatoes and eggs XD
  • HelsaHelsa

I mean, I still have a lot of wood and nails from the fishing boxes we were getting, so really its just gathering potatoes and eggs for me.
    And at least turkeys I can stockpile on, they appear often enough. I about have enough for the days I need to turn this quest in, so... :)

Tell me about it. Yesterday, I emptied EVERY hen in Dunbarton on one channel and still didn't have enough Double Yolk.

BTW Double Yolk eggs are a real thing. You can actually buy cartons of Double Yolk eggs. It's not just a name they really do have two yolks. How exactly do they know?

Tell me about it. Yesterday, I emptied EVERY hen in Dunbarton on one channel and still didn't have enough Double Yolk.

BTW Double Yolk eggs are a real thing. You can actually buy cartons of Double Yolk eggs. It's not just a name they really do have two yolks. How exactly do they know?

It must be what they feed the hens that would tinker their ovulation or something. We used to get random double yolks with our older chickens back when they were at their peak of laying. It has to do with their diet.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I managed to get a double gather for Golden Eggs before I got my first of four double-yolk eggs for the day.

Still a shame that these double yolks and petites are wiped every day.
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

You have a soul?!
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I abandoned the event on day 1 after went through hundreds of potatos without getting a single petite ones. It doesn’t even give good rewards, decided not worth my precious time. One of the worst events ever imo

On the bright side I’m actually glad this event sucks, so it is skippable as I don’t feel obliged to do it.
    edited November 22, 2019

You have a soul?!

I left my soul in San Francisco.
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I managed to get a double gather for Golden Eggs before I got my first of four double-yolk eggs for the day.

Still a shame that these double yolks and petites are wiped every day.

They should've at least come up with some recipes so we can make something from them during the event like from Doki Doki.
  • HelsaHelsa

You have a soul?!

Ya, but the one they're talking about is in WV; in other words: Hell.

You have a soul?!

Hey, I can't keep track of all the souls. They have minds of their own.
  • HelsaHelsa

You have a soul?!

Hey, I can't keep track of all the souls. They have minds of their own.

Allrightythen.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Maybe this event should be call the great holy water event; I'm up to about 500 Holy Water now from turning potatoes and eggs into it. The newer players out there may ask, "I know how you turn potatoes into 'Holy Water', but how do you turn eggs into it?" Answer: Church and Healer part-time jobs.
    Kensamaofmari
    Maybe this event should be call the great holy water event; I'm up to about 500 Holy Water now from turning potatoes and eggs into it. The newer players out there may ask, "I know how you turn potatoes into 'Holy Water', but how do you turn eggs into it?" Answer: Church and Healer part-time jobs.

I have so much holy water I went ahead and blessed all my books and bottles as well.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Double Yolked Eggs cannot be dropped. If they are on the ground it's because they've not been picked up. I just saw a bunch on the ground in Tailteann.