Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sales Heads-Up! 12/5/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! Another week where it's only sales ending. This week it's all of the Black Friday sales ending on the 5th, Thursday. So, if you want any Black Friday Packages, HALF OFF VIP/Premium, HALF OFF Dyes, or any of the returning pets at a discount, make sure you pick them up before Thursday! See all details in the link below!

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JGy
CrimsọnLuccateal

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Reminder to self to buy VIP
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 2, 2019
    They should really consider making you a mod by now Leinei. I have always adored your little reminder threads and sometimes they do help. You are also very consistent and engaging with this community. I nominate you. :)

What say you @Katherz?
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Mod for making a weekly reminder post? Anyone can do this, smh lol. We don't need any more mods...
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Crims wrote: »
    They should really consider making you a mod by now Leinei. I have always adored your little reminder threads and sometimes they do help. You are also very consistent and engaging with this community. I nominate you. :)

What say you @Katherz?
    Greta wrote: »
    Mod for making a weekly reminder post? Anyone can do this, smh lol. We don't need any more mods...

As much as I appreciate the compliment and nomination, I don't think I could between work and stuff I have going on irl.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Leinei wrote: »

What say you @Katherz?

As much as I appreciate the compliment and nomination, I don't think I could between work and stuff I have going on irl.

Oh! I had always assumed the reason you did this was because you work for them.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited December 3, 2019
    Oh I forgot; if your VIP is already active, then there was no point waiting for the very tail end of the sale to buy, since the extra time added on would be the same date anyway. But, if you're starting VIP then waiting until the end gives you the farthest date in the future for it's termination date. Of course, that's equal to the time you didn't have it waiting for the end of the sale: apples and oranges, I suppose.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited December 3, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »

What say you @Katherz?

Nope! Just noticed a lot of people getting caught off-guard and upset when events ended and they didn't get to turn in their event tokens to get their prizes and I wanted to help. ^_^
    KatherzKensamaofmariDraechGypsySpiritNilremWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    There's still gonna be that one guy who will miss... xD
    Kensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    There's still gonna be that one guy who will miss... xD

Well, this kind of thing is more for the ones who would have missed it without a reminder.
    Not much can be done for those that will miss it regardless.

Shed a single tear for those unfortunate players.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Helsa wrote: »

What say you @Katherz?

Was that sarcasm? XD
    I have some NX left over. I can either get a pet or 30 days more of VIP.
    Which one is more worth it?
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705

the pet last's forever. vip dont
    Wolfsinger
    3rdy wrote: »

the pet last's forever. vip dont

Good point.