Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This event daily quest.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Double Yolked Eggs cannot be dropped. If they are on the ground it's because they've not been picked up. I just saw a bunch on the ground in Tailteann.

Same for petite potatoes.
    For those doing the event, this may be late as everyone should have 20 seedlings now if they have been doing it since day 1, but it's good to do a flyover of the entire fields to see if there are any leftover drops before gathering. It saves some time as the drops from hens and fields are unpredictable.

Extras come from either lucky bonuses or huge lucky bonuses.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited December 3, 2019

For eggs yes, but not for potatoes. I have an upgraded digging tool with the 40%-to harvest-two upgrade.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Well day 20 is here.
    20 Seedlings traded in for a hat I had from last time and a roasted turkey transformation.

I guess I can stop now.
    There isn't very much of note for me that's actually from the gift boxes.

For eggs yes, but not for potatoes. I have an upgraded digging tool with the 40%-to harvest-two upgrade.

Huh, I've seen piles of potatoes too.
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Well day 20 is here.
    20 Seedlings traded in for a hat I had from last time and a roasted turkey transformation.

I guess I can stop now.

I'm just doing it to get free upgraded tools.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Well day 20 is here.

I guess I can stop now.

the Roaming Roaster transformation is purely for fashion and transformation collectors. Roaming Roaster can't use any of the four basic skills that some transformations can like Smash, Counter, Defense, and Windmill. even the hen and rooster transformation can use the Defense skill. managed to get two Roaming Roaster mini-gems from the random prize box over the 20 days of effort so the drop rate didn't feel horrible. overall the rewards just didn't really feel worth it and if I didn't have a obsession to collect every transformation possible I probably would have skipped it.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

That's not the point. The point is that extras, for potatoes, can ALSO come from the weeding tool used.

That's not the point. The point is that extras, for potatoes, can ALSO come from the weeding tool used.

True, but since I tend to do things the hard way and just use a regular tool, I've seen luckys drop.