Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I can't download the game.

AtariJinAtariJin
in Technical Support
I downloaded the launcher, created an account and started to download the game but every time, a notification keeps popping up telling me that the game can't be downloaded. What do I do? I know I have more than enough storage for this.

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Not enough information to reach any concrete conclusion but it sounds most-likely to be a firewall-related issue that is blocking/interfering with download (unless it's just your Internet-speed getting throttled for some reason). If using a security product like Comodo then its «Auto-Containment» setting needs to be temporarily disabled whilst running programmes that aren't white-listed or just adding it (such as Nexon-Launcher) to the list of accepted/safe/approved/exceptions not to auto-contain.
    AtariJin wrote: »
    I downloaded the launcher, created an account and started to download the game but every time, a notification keeps popping up telling me that the game can't be downloaded. What do I do? I know I have more than enough storage for this.