Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit Ascension Celebration Events

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Brace yourselves, the Spirit Ascension update is coming! To prepare for the update, log in daily to receive special items to help you get a head start on obtaining a new Spirit Weapon such as new gems, gem powder, and even Erg Booster items! Be sure to keep an eye out on this page for more Ascension events coming soon! Check out the details below.

191203_g24preupdateevent_header_590x165.jpg

Spirit Ascension Pre-event
Event Dates: Thursday, December 5th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 19th, Before Maintenance

• During the event, you will receive the quest, "[Guide] Spirit Ascension Celebration Event".
  • Find the NPC Lyla in Dunbarton.
  • Register a main character with Lyla.
  • You can only register one character per account.
  • Once registered, Lyla will give you a Spirit Ascension Pre-registration Ticket.
  • Stay logged in for 36 minutes each day to activate a daily gift.
  • When the Spirit Ascension update goes live, you'll be able to claim the gifts that have been activated.
  • You can receive the following rewards:
  • Elemental Remover x5
  • Magical Spirit Stone x1
  • Spirit Liqueur x1
  • Regular Gem Powder x30
  • Fine Gem Powder x10
  • Potent Regular Gem Powder x5
  • The day resets at 12:00 AM PST.

Spirit Ascension Event
Event Dates: Thursday, December 12th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 19th, Before Maintenance

• If you registered a main character for the Spirit Ascension Pre-event, you are automatically registered for the Spirit Ascension Event.
  • If you did not register for the Spirit Ascension Pre-event, you can still register with Lyla in Dunbarton.
  • Register a main character with Lyla.
  • You can only register one character per account.
  • Once registered (if you were not previously registered), you will receive a Spirit Ascension Update Celebration Ticket.
  • Stay logged in for 36 minutes each day to activate a daily gift.
  • You can receive the following rewards:
  • Ametrine x1, Opal x1, Red Heliodor x1
  • Bloodstone x1, Heliodor x1, Jade x1
  • Tanzanite x1, Pink Sapphire x1, Tourmaline x1
  • Jet x1, Phantom Quartz x1, Green Heliodor x1
  • If you give the new gems to your Spirit Weapon, they will give as much EXP as a Diamond!
  • Each Spirit has a preferred gem so be sure to save them for the Spirit Ascension update.
  • You can claim your reward every day during the event period.
  • Once the event period is over, you can no longer claim any rewards.

Erg Booster Event
Event Dates: Thursday, December 5th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 19th, Before Maintenance

• When you first log in during the event, you will receive an Erg Infusion Catalyst Booster Coupon as well as a Lv. 10 Erg Infusion Catalyst.
  • Every day afterwards, you will receive an Erg Infusion Catalyst Booster Coupon.
  • Use the coupon to boost the Erg Infusion Catalyst by 1, up to Lv. 20.
  • The Erg Infusion Catalyst will expire in 15 days, however, each boost will reset the timer back to 15 days.
  • You can use the Erg Infusion Catalyst to infuse weapons with Erg, up to the current level of the Catalyst.
  • If there is no boostable Catalyst available, you will be given an AP 5 Potion instead.
  • Please note: There is currently a text error on the description of the Erg Infusion Catalyst. It currently states that you cannot use the item on a weapon with a higher Erg level. However, you cannot also use the item on a weapon with the same Erg level either. This text error will be corrected in a future patch. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Bring back Eiry?
    AlchemistjkAleiraSwordfireIyasenuSherriMaiaAlexLightKitiniCrimsọn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    This Erg Booster thing is pretty neat.
    Sure the first few levels are easy compared to the final breakthroughs, but being able to get all the way up to level 20 with the Erg Infusion Catalyst is an awesome start.

(Makes me wonder for the future possibilities of Erg skipping things)
    Sherri
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Bring back Eiry?

I'm afraid that not even KR got her back.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited December 5, 2019
    Bring back Eiry?

I'm afraid that not even KR got her back.

doesn't mean that they don't also want Eiry and new spirit weapons to be released though
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    This Erg Booster thing is pretty neat.
    Sure the first few levels are easy compared to the final breakthroughs, but being able to get all the way up to level 20 with the Erg Infusion Catalyst is an awesome start.

(Makes me wonder for the future possibilities of Erg skipping things)

Definitely nice. On Nao it's something like a 30m value to get all the way to erg 20 so that's a monumental start for a lot of people. I hope they make erg cheezier in the future because they are some game changing bonuses that can only be obtained through super duper RNG which 99.9% of players will never be able to utilize
  • NecrojokerNecrojoker
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    Does anyone know how appearance scrolls will interact with Ego weapons after the update? That is, can Ego weapons be app scrolled? Can app scrolled weapons be egoed?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Necrojoker wrote: »
    Does anyone know how appearance scrolls will interact with Ego weapons after the update? That is, can Ego weapons be app scrolled? Can app scrolled weapons be egoed?

Yes and yes.
    New ego weapons can both be made from app scrolled weapons and be app scrolled after becoming one.

I bet all the descriptions of appearance scrolls will have to be updated to omit the part where it says they can't be applied on ego weapons.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Hmm so spirit weapon will be a thing again ? wonder how it will come out.
    Darkpixie99
  • NecrojokerNecrojoker
    Mabinogi Rep: 725

Yes and yes.
    New ego weapons can both be made from app scrolled weapons and be app scrolled after becoming one.

I bet all the descriptions of appearance scrolls will have to be updated to omit the part where it says they can't be applied on ego weapons.

Thanks for the info! One other question: Will you be able to Enchant/Erg/Special Upgrade Ego versions of weapons that couldn't normally accept those things?
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Yes and yes.

Thanks for the info! One other question: Will you be able to Enchant/Erg/Special Upgrade Ego versions of weapons that couldn't normally accept those things?

I'm actually not sure.

I've seen pictures of Basic Control Bar ego and Four-Leaf Clover Umbrella ego, but neither of those had any special upgrades.
    Since they normally can't receive Special Upgrade, I'm going to assume no.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Will ego cylinders and staffs, which are not normally upgrade-able at a weapons shop, be able to be upgraded at weapon shops like all other egos? Also, will the cylinder upgrades still have to be obtained on the Nao Server by Royal Alchemists, as they were reset after the server merge?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Will ego cylinders and staffs, which are not normally upgrade-able at a weapons shop, be able to be upgraded at weapon shops like all other egos? Also, will the cylinder upgrades still have to be obtained on the Nao Server by Royal Alchemists, as they were reset after the server merge?

Think of these new egos as another layer of new upgrades like: Normal, Gem, Special, Enchants, Reforge, and Erg but now Ego is now part of the list.

It changes nothing of your weapons other than now it has a spirit in it, lose nothing out of putting a spirit into your existing weapons.

As far as I see and heard, this spirit is better than ever, making it a new upgrade path. So I won't think that it would mean changing anything where you get the upgrades even the Royal alchemists.
    SherriDragoolfire
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Alshian wrote: »

Think of these new egos as another layer of new upgrades like: Normal, Gem, Special, Enchants, Reforge, and Erg but now Ego is now part of the list.

It changes nothing of your weapons other than now it has a spirit in it, lose nothing out of putting a spirit into your existing weapons.

As far as I see and heard, this spirit is better than ever, making it a new upgrade path. So I won't think that it would mean changing anything where you get the upgrades even the Royal alchemists.

If its really just like another upgrade option than that means i try it meybe in next 3 years soonest xD
    i so far still didnt even tryed Erg noir even know how to get erg or what weapons it supports lol guess nothing much for me to look forward to in the end xD
  • AlshianAlshian
    Sad to hear that but understandable.
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Hello, Im not able t use the erginfusion catalyst for some reason. It said that i should wait till the ontime event is over. When is that?
  • arlie1987arlie1987
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    i dont get it why does it say i dont have a spirit weapon while i have mine in my hand
  • AlshianAlshian
    arlie1987 wrote: »
    i dont get it why does it say i dont have a spirit weapon while i have mine in my hand

Don't have it in your hand. Make sure its OFF your hand so that the game being stupid as it sounds, know it exist.
    arlie1987
  • arlie1987arlie1987
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    it still does not work :( even when its out of my hand if i press the quick button it says i dont have any spirit wapon.
  • AlshianAlshian
    it still does not work :( even when its out of my hand if i press the quick button it says i dont have any spirit wapon.

weird...

Sorry I don't know x.x maybe just the game being dumb lol
  • IyasenuIyasenu

What are you trying to do?
    Talk to your Classic Spirit Weapon?

If that's what you're trying to do, unfortunately, you can't use the normal hotkey to talk to a Classic Spirit Weapon anymore.
    You have to Right-Click on your Classic Spirit Weapon while it's equipped and manually select to start a conversation.
    Darkpixie99KensamaofmariHabimaru
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well, I clearly forgot about the pink Celebration Ticket, because, well. It's distracting to not having to pay attention to something that hogs your inventory for a week, and now I can't use it. Ok, fine. Whatever.

But Jesus, take those damn thing OFF my inventory, when you're done. Because I every cell of space available.
    KensamaofmariRadiant DawnDarkpixie99Liberate