Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Myers-Briggs Personality Type

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
Sherri
  1. Myers-Briggs Result14 votes
    1. INTJ
       14% (2 votes)
    2. INTP
       21% (3 votes)
    3. ENTJ
       0% (0 votes)
    4. ENTP
       7% (1 vote)
    5. INFJ
       0% (0 votes)
    6. INFP
       43% (6 votes)
    7. ENFJ
       0% (0 votes)
    8. ENFP
       7% (1 vote)
    9. ISTJ
       0% (0 votes)
    10. ISJF
       0% (0 votes)
    11. ESTJ
       0% (0 votes)
    12. ESFJ
       0% (0 votes)
    13. ISTP
       0% (0 votes)
    14. ISFP
       7% (1 vote)
    15. ESTP
       0% (0 votes)
    16. ESFP
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I got INTP-T, I'd say it fits me rather well.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    ENFP-T hmm
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Protagonist
    ENFJ-T
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    INFP-T

Sounds about right.
    I wonder if I wasn't too "medium" in my answers.
    Lots of my answers were basically "Yes, but sometimes-".
    Oh well, sounds right either way!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    INFP apparently.
    Seems to fit
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ENTP-A Inventor

Apparently this whole M/B thing is supposed to be pseudoscience.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Who are the authors making the claims that what-ever the M-B P-T thing is is supposed to be pseudo-science ?
    In any case, just before creating this thread, I came across a YTvid about INFJs being the rarest of the MB personality-types.
    One of the top most-thumbed up comments on it is : «Based on the comments, INFJ is no longer rare.» (Insert .gif of knee-slapping laughing smiley here)

Being the kind of dude who likes to try to field-test claims that I come across, and, for purposes of trying to avoid making errors, I thought I'd take the test myself in order to see if I there was the possibility, before I jumped to any conclusions. I was skeptical that I'd be part of the category, and, I seemed to be correct, mostly, but my «INTJ» result is pretty damn close to the INFJ result. Only one letter difference. I looked up the «rarity» stats for MBPTs after seeing that several forumers got INFP, and it does turn out that INFJs are the rarest of all of the types, but my INTJ also happens to be the second-rarest of the types. In any case, even if some people consider this all to be pseudo-science, I think it looks rather useful for determining career-choices, and I am aware of certain high-clearance government-security jobs that use the MBPT to determine appropriate placement.
    Helsa wrote: »
    ENTP-A Inventor

Apparently this whole M/B thing is supposed to be pseudoscience.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    I am myself not so sure I'd have the same results if I answered at different stages/ages of my life as I've literally been both ends of the questions on so many of the questions that I literally had to select the exact centre circle for most of the quiz-options. Like, literally, sometimes there were times in my life where it would be Strongly Agree, but, then, other years of my life would definitely have been Strongly Disagree, so of course Myers-Briggs Personality Type tests probably aren't an exact science. For the most part, I do not necessarily disagree with the descriptions given for my results, but, I still want to double-check and even triple-check that the results/descriptions aren't somehow so «vague» or «universally true» for everyone (at some stage in their lives) so as to end up simply being «universally true» for everyone anyway.

I suppose it might make sense if I consider that I do have somewhat of a «Jack-of-All-Trades» ability (even mastering some) as my experiences in life have most-certainly been both diverse and «extreme» enough (on both ends of multiple spectrums) when it describes the ability/option to be able to choose just about any path in life and still be able to excel in it with enough motivation (which I am admittèdly lacking which is apparently also accurately described in the results for INTJs/Architects).
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    INFP-T

Sounds about right.
    I wonder if I wasn't too "medium" in my answers.
    Lots of my answers were basically "Yes, but sometimes-".
    Oh well, sounds right either way!