Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Announcement] This weekend's Guild War

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Notices
Hello Milletians,

Due to the recent issues with Guild War not activating properly, we have decided to disable this weekend's Guild War on both Saturday 11/30 & Sunday 12/01 for Tir Chonaill and Dunbarton. We need time to investigate why the battles are not properly starting or accepting applications. As a part of the investigation all Guardian Guilds were reset again this week. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

-The Mabinogi Team
Crimsọn

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Calling it again for this week. :smirk:
    Katherz
  • KatherzKatherz
    Update: We apologize for the inconvenience but the Guild War for Saturday, December 7th, and Sunday, December 8th, will also be disabled. Thank you for your understanding.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TOLD YOU GUYS.

Alright, calling it indefinitely. At least for this month. Too much content and events coming up. Plus there is the dreaded Nexon's christmas vacation coming soon where Ferghus is going to be the only one watching the servers. XD

Ferghus_Tech_Support.gif
    Darkpixie99Radiant DawnSherriPlatinaKokiWolfsinger
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited December 6, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    TOLD YOU GUYS.

Alright, calling it indefinitely. At least for this month. Too much content and events coming up. Plus there is the dreaded Nexon's christmas vacation coming soon where Ferghus is going to be the only one watching the servers. XD

Ferghus_Tech_Support.gif

I hope you don't get any time off for christmas.
    You seem to not understand that people deserve time off for the holidays.
    People deserve to be spending time with their families and friends.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 6, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    TOLD YOU GUYS.

Ferghus_Tech_Support.gif

DID I SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN THAT POST? AM I NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE A BLEEPING JOKE? GOD DAMN FAYEKAIBA. GOD DAMN MAN.

Merry bleeping christmas!

P.S. I always work holidays. Holiday pay yo.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    TOLD YOU GUYS.

Ferghus_Tech_Support.gif

DID I SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN THAT POST? AM I NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE A BLEEPING JOKE? GOD DAMN FAYEKAIBA. GOD DAMN MAN.

Merry bleeping christmas!

P.S. I always work holidays. Holiday pay yo.

I mean you bolded it
    called it Dreaded
    Try wording it abit nicer next time.
    Holiday pay is nice, I work every holiday except Christmas, but you can't just expect nexon or anyone else to work holidays just because the game is not going to have a maint for two weeks.
    Plus you make the same joke every year then someone else makes a thread saying 'I'm laggy nexon doesn't care about the game because they arnt doing a maint on Christmas"
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well last year they actually surprised me and others by actually doing maintenance. I also suggested several times they should have a few volunteers on call for these situations. There is nothing wrong with that. I decided this year that I would keep up the tradition of christmas vacation humor concerning Nexon.

I wonder who volunteered to be Ferghus the Volunteer Server Engineer this year? :D
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I never tried this feature before...mostly because id get called out for using broken things in war.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    giphy.gif
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I always forget this exists, so i don't care either way.
    LutetiumWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    giphy.gif

No. Christmas truce! ^_^
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    giphy.gif

No. Christmas truce! ^_^

Nonsense, there have been plenty of wars waged on Christmas.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Greta wrote: »

I only remember guild war is a thing when grown adults with debit cards spend their cash to trash talk eachother like children via bugle over a videogame.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerSherri
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Lutetium wrote: »

I only remember guild war is a thing when grown adults with debit cards spend their cash to trash talk eachother like children via bugle over a videogame.

Now if only they buy stuff from me so they can all trash talk to each other like idiots on who had the bigger wallet > w>
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Bruh, that's cringe.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

But that's the best part! :D
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

And it always hurts to watch.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Update: Guild War will be open this weekend! Thanks for your patience.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Drunk Ferghus was carried out of the room while the team was able to make necessary fixes.