Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event/Sales Heads-Up! 12/12/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited December 8, 2019 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! Event-wise, this week we're saying farewell to the Harvest Festival Event so make sure you get your last few daily runs in before maintenance on Thursday which I'm pretty sure is bringing the new Ego/Spirit Weapon Update, which will likely be the last game update this decade! Can I get a FI-NA-LLY?! Lol, just joking! Many props to our peeps at Nexon for their work and I hope everyone had a good holiday for Thanksgiving and have great one coming up for Christmas too!

Speaking of the shopping season, we have a couple sales leaving our shop again and that's the Battle Wear Box and the Partner Sales! If anyone wanted to pull some last minute gacha (maybe as a chance for a present for someone?) or hire themselves an adventuring companion, get to it! Partners only show up so many times a year and who knows when we'll see some of the outfits in the Battle Wear Box again...

That's all for this week! Happy Gaming, everyone!

Harvest Festival Event: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JGi/harvest-festival-2019
Battle Wear Box: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JGk/battle-wear-box
Partner Sales: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JGn/shopkeepers-sale-partners-are-back-again

b82c7a1fc39d2c3e0fbd420406859715.gif
GypsySpirit

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Was reading this and I was like really?! How rude to think it would be the last update of the decade... then i realized it is the end of the decade with 2019... smh i didnt think id make it this long! Thank you Leinei for giving these update each week. Hope you do it for the next decade or two.
    Leinei
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 9, 2019
    2020 here we go!
    tenor.gif?itemid=9339978
    Still no bleeping flying cars yet. :|
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited December 9, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    2020 here we go!
    Still no bleeping flying cars yet. :|

We have smart phones! =D
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Thanks for the heads up Leinei!
    Leinei
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    hard to believe the new millennium was almost 20 years ago...spooky

i wonder how meany more years mabi has left
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    3rdy wrote: »

Oh shush.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    3rdy wrote: »

200 At the least! :P
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The "Twenties" are about to start. Meanwhile, the "Twenties" will have to now be called the "Nineteen-Twenties" while the "Twenty-Twenties" will be called the "Twenties" until the "Twenty-One-Twenties" roll around because then THEY will be called the "Twenties" while the "Twenty-Twenties" will be called the "Twenty-Twenties".

Clear as mud?
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 9, 2019
    It's a good thing that some mob knocked me down last week and smashed 490 eggs for me because they were giving me an headache. After this, I'll stay away from chickens and potato fields for a while.

Reminder to grab a partner
    Helsa wrote: »
    The "Twenties" are about to start. Meanwhile, the "Twenties" will have to now be called the "Nineteen-Twenties" while the "Twenty-Twenties" will be called the "Twenties" until the "Twenty-One-Twenties" roll around because then THEY will be called the "Twenties" while the "Twenty-Twenties" will be called the "Twenty-Twenties".

Clear as mud?

Roaring twenties?
    Wolfsinger