Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Getting kicked off the game continuously

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
in Technical Support
I keep getting kicked off the game to the start Mabinogi page. Then when I start the game get to the second password. Sign in and get a code 3 error. Then If I quit the game and come back I have to do the fix the Launcher thing. Then it lets me back on. Only to happen 10 minutes later. Don t think its a problem with my laptop because its happening with my daughters laptop also.

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    This must be a recent occurrence ? Both laptops started having the same issue around the same time...?
    Do you or her remember installing anything new right before these issue started happening for you ?
    The first thought that came to mind was to do a scan on both laptops to check for the possibility of a virus that may be affecting your Wi-Fi net-work.
    More information will be needed in order to pin-point the problem. Here are just a few things to do on the check-list...:

・ Check if all latest Windows drivers are updated
    ・Scan for detecting possibility of network-viruses
    ・Recall any recent programs that may have been installed which might be causing interference
    ・Re-start laptop on a fresh boot to see if it resolves the disconnection-issue
    ・Power-cycle whatever router you're using in order to establish a fresh IP-connection to rule out the possibility of an IP-conflict (i.e.: unplug it for ~30s)

We'll start with that, and if the issue is still not resolved, then we'll need to get some other information (perhaps even such things as laptop-model, manufacturer, etc).
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    This error and this kind of situation often pops up when your Internet connection's iffy, especially if both laptops are doing it at the same time. Use a wired connection instead of WiFi to optimize your connection, and restart your router if it keeps cutting off.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Pepper wrote: »
    I keep getting kicked off the game to the start Mabinogi page. Then when I start the game get to the second password. Sign in and get a code 3 error. Then If I quit the game and come back I have to do the fix the Launcher thing. Then it lets me back on. Only to happen 10 minutes later. Don t think its a problem with my laptop because its happening with my daughters laptop also.

What is throwing the code 3 error? Windows? The client? The Nexon Launcher? Something else? Post a screenshot of the error.