Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What do the new doll bags pick up?

CanispiritCanispirit
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in General Chat
I've been searching and I can't find any information about what the doll bags from the Apocalypse doll bag box pick up. Anyone got any info on this? :o Would like to know before I commit to buying them. Thanks!

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Bhatair picks up equips.... if you have the actual bag, in its description tell you what it picks up, i recently figured that out lol
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Tani Doll, which will collect dropped gold, as well as Hillwen Ore Fragments and Shyllien Crystals for you.
    Bhatair Doll, which will collect dropped gold and some equipment items for you.
    Murielle Doll, which will collect dropped gold as well as Shyllien Crystals for you.
    Morfydrianas Doll, which will collect dropped gold and various herbs, as well as some potions for you.
    Talek Doll, which will collect dropped gold and Hillwen Ore Fragments for you.

You're welcome
  • CanispiritCanispirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Thank you!
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Tani Doll, which will collect dropped gold, as well as Hillwen Ore Fragments and Shyllien Crystals for you.
    Bhatair Doll, which will collect dropped gold and some equipment items for you.
    Murielle Doll, which will collect dropped gold as well as Shyllien Crystals for you.
    Morfydrianas Doll, which will collect dropped gold and various herbs, as well as some potions for you.
    Talek Doll, which will collect dropped gold and Hillwen Ore Fragments for you.

You're welcome

does Tani/Talek pick only Hillwen? things like Zinc Tin Nickel they wont?