Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit Ascension - Patch Notes - December 12th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes featuring the new Spirit Ascension update!

The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:

Reach Rank 1 Event: Wednesday, November 27th, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 30th, Before Maintenance
Winter Master Plan 2019: Wednesday, November 27th, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 30th, Before Maintenance
Spirit Ascension Celebration Events: Thursday, December 5th, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 16th, Before Maintenance
Snowflower Tree Festival: Thursday, December 12th, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 9th, Before Maintenance
Apocalypse Doll Bag Box: Wednesday, November 27th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 26th, Before Maintenance
Forest Ranger Bag: Thursday, December 12th, After Maintenance - Thursday January 9th, Before Maintenance
Shy's Night Sky Shop: Thursday, December 12th, After Maintenance - Thursday January 9th, Before Maintenance
Spirit Ascension: Permanent

Spirit Ascension:

Check out the microsite, Spirit Ascension, for more details!

• Spirits can now be matched with any weapon type of your choice.
  • More weapons are available to convert into Spirit Weapons including lances, chain blade, dual guns, and more!
  • You can now have up to 3 Spirit Weapons per character.
  • Previously upgraded or enhanced weapons can still become Spirit Weapons.
  • You can upgrade and repair Spirit Weapons at any Weapon Shop.
  • There is a new Spirit Weapon menu.
  • To access the new Spirit Weapon menu:
  • Go to the bottom menu and select the Pet/Spirit icon.
  • Click on the Spirit tab to access the new menu.
  • You can also use the hotkey "/" to access the menu.
  • You can use the menu to see information on your Spirit Weapons, enhance your Spirit Weapons, feed them, and even chat with them!
  • You can also use the Interaction Crafter to create new Spirit Interactions.

Uladh Dungeon Update:

• A new Veteran difficulty has been added.
  • You must be over level 5,000 in order to go into the dungeon on Veteran difficulty.
  • You will receive a daily quest called, "[Daily] Investigate the Veteran Fomor Dungeon" to gain access to the Veteran dungeon.
  • Veteran dungeons contain new and better rewards for clearing them.
  • These rewards include:
  • Four new enchants
  • Ancient Magic Powder
  • New Gems
  • New Gem Powders
  • Upgrade stones
  • Crafting materials

Other Updates

• All NX and Pon compensation for the item, Restorative Spirit Liqueur has been given to affected accounts. For more information, please read the original announcement.
  • Tranquil Spirit Liqueur and Blinding Spirit Liqueur can now be sold at NPC shops for 100k as they have no use after the Spirit Ascension update.
  • Spirit Digestive Elixir, Spirit Liqueur of Blessing, Spirit Weapon Repair Potion (1~5), and Spirit Weapon Repair Potion (6~10) can still be used on Classic Spirit Weapons.
  • Crafted Spirit Liqueur will now be usable for new Spirit Weapon transfers.
  • The Eweca Orb will be back on sale!
  • You can now chain-cast Fusion Bolt with the appropriate Spirit Wand enhancement.
  • You can charge casts of a given Fusion Bolt by using the component Bolt spells in either order.
  • When using a wand that has a high level of traditional Chain-casting and has Fusion Bolt Chain-casting, any extra chain-casted charges that do not become Fusion Bolts will be canceled and their mana cost refunded.

The following bugs have been fixed:

• Fixed an issue where a character that was applying to a guild could apply to the Guild War.
  • Fixed an issue where a character that was applying to a guild could create the Guild War party.
  • Fixed a visual issue that made it seem like you had more charges of Fusion Bolt than you actually had charged when using a Chain-casting wand.
  • Fixed an issue where additional mana would be consumed for charges that did not become Fusion Bolt charges in some cases when using Fusion Bolt with a Chain-casting wand.
  • Fixed an issue where Bolt spell particle effects would remain after firing Fusion Bolts created using a Chain-casting wand.
  • Fixed an issue where canceling a Bolt spell mid-charge would also cancel an already-charged Fusion Bolt.
  • Fixed projectile visual awkwardness for Fusion Bolts containing Lightning Bolt as a component.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Veteran dungeon eh?
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    does this mean I have to transfer my old spirit weapon into a new one for it to be included to the update?
    or do they still remain the same classic spirit weapon?
    will it be possible to transfer a spirit weapon to a different type of weapon? (for example spirit weapon bow into sword )
    what will happen after transferring a high level or maxed out spirit weapon?
    I have a lvl 42 spirit weapon it was lvl 38 last month, I spammed feeding it as much as I could after finding out about spirit weapon update
    and I also know other players who have maxed out their spirit weapons, with the time I spent with it I dont want it to be wasted
    for some reason I noticed my spirit weapon has a status (protects abilities during spirit transfer)

will previously upgraded or enhanced weapons retain their existing upgrades, special upgrades, artisan upgrades, enchants, reforges, erg and appearance scroll once converted into a spirit weapon?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    does this mean I have to transfer my old spirit weapon into a new one for it to be included to the update?
    or do they still remain the same classic spirit weapon?
    will it be possible to transfer a spirit weapon to a different type of weapon? (for example spirit weapon bow into sword )
    what will happen after transferring a high level or maxed out spirit weapon?
    I have a lvl 42 spirit weapon it was lvl 38 last month, I spammed feeding it as much as I could after finding out about spirit weapon update
    and I also know other players who have maxed out their spirit weapons, with the time I spent with it I dont want it to be wasted
    for some reason I noticed my spirit weapon has a status (protects abilities during spirit transfer)

will previously upgraded or enhanced weapons retain their existing upgrades, special upgrades, artisan upgrades, enchants, reforges, erg and appearance scroll once converted into a spirit weapon?

First you must press Spirit Conversion with the requisite materials.
    Also need more information about how that Spirit Transformation Liquor works.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    [*] You can upgrade and repair Spirit Weapons at any Weapon Shop.

This is not true... Cylinders still have to be repaired and upgraded at Alchemy Repair Places and I assume magic weapons have to be done at magic weapon places
    Darkpixie99Habimaru
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Anyone have the full new list of weapons that can have spirit weapon
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    Anyone have the full new list of weapons that can have spirit weapon

apparently anything thats not the merlin knuckles and guard cylinders can be egoed
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Actually I think rapiers can't be egoed either.

A chef's passion can't be egoed for sure. :(