Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tune for the event

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
Here paste this into a scroll:
t74l16rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's 301 notes and just under 61 seconds . . . just in case.
GretaKensamaofmariSherripawcalypseLunamarya

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Omg, thanks!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Good ol' Yvona renown type of scroll.
    Handy for this event.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    Omg, thanks!

Fugitaboutit! Congratulations on being named Time Magazines person of the year BTW.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Good ol' Yvona renown type of scroll.
    Handy for this event.

If you want to make it EXACTLY 300 notes and EXACTLY 1 Minute, then remove ONE 'r' and change the tempo from 74 to 75.
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Helsa wrote: »
    Omg, thanks!

Fugitaboutit! Congratulations on being named Time Magazines person of the year BTW.

Excuse me?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Omg, thanks!

Excuse me?

Time_Person_of_the_Year_65016.jpg
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 13, 2019
    Omg, thanks!

Excuse me?

How dare you. Reveal her identity.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Omg, thanks!

Excuse me?

No no, you're mixed up, she beat out the whistle blower for the title.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Omg, thanks!

Excuse me?

No no, you're mixed up, she beat out the whistle blower for the title.

Hmm...
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 14, 2019
    Still don't get it... Whatever.

Anyway... Congrats on the confirmed release of Frozen 2, Helsa! Your ship might sail further this time...
  • HelsaHelsa

Anyway... Congrats on the confirmed release of Frozen 2, Helsa! Your ship might sail further this time...

Her name is Greta. She's a 16-year-old climate activist from Sweden. Every year Time magazine picks someone as 'Person of the Year' who is a person that they feel was the most newsworthy for that year.

As for (H)Elsa, alas, I only have magic hands when they're holding an electric guitar.
  • GretaGreta

Her name is Greta. She's a 16-year-old climate activist from Sweden. Every year Time magazine picks someone as 'Person of the Year' who is a person that they feel was the most newsworthy for that year.

As for (H)Elsa, alas, I only have magic hands when they're holding an electric guitar.

This is exactly the point. Just because we have same first names, it doesn't mean you can casually joke about it.
    Only children joke around like that...
  • HelsaHelsa

This is exactly the point. Just because we have same first names, it doesn't mean you can casually joke about it.

Well, that reaction was unexpected.
    BlissfulkillLuccateal
  • GretaGreta

You should expect it. I have been annoyed over this same crap for weeks now and i'm fed up already.
  • piplupsuper1Kyouskekunpiplupsuper1Kyouskekun
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited December 14, 2019
    HOW DARE YOU!
    HOW DARE YOU ROB ME OF A NAME
    MY NAME HAS BEEN ROBBED OF ME I SHOULD NOT BE HERE!
    AND ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS MY NAME RESEMBLING GRETA HOW DARE YOU!
    KensamaofmariLuccateal
  • HelsaHelsa

You should expect it. I have been annoyed over this same crap for weeks now and i'm fed up already.

What "same crap"? Have there been other posts about this girl and you having the same name? I must've missed them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 14, 2019
    I swear Thunberg is the true anti-christ kid we were waiting decades for. XD
    Greta%20Thunberg%20Dec%206%202019.jpg_39704342_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
    Look at that face. She will bleeping destroy your insolent ass. LOL.
    I just found out about this, the church of Sweden has proclaimed her the "Successor of Christ". SMHLOL. XD
    Greta you're now officially the new meme. You went from Greta the Destroyer to Greta the Antichrist. =P

But yeah thanks for the tune.
    FayeKaiba
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crims wrote: »

Don't worry Crimsy. Santa only uses West Virginia coal.
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    It's not just forums... I don't only chat here too though... This "joke" was brought up by other 3 or 4 people, not including you for the last 2 weeks. And i must suffer it because it just so happens that i have the same name as hers.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 14, 2019
    Crims wrote: »

Don't worry Crimsy. Santa only uses West Virginia coal.

Tfkj.gif

Oh you! XD