Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Snowflower Tree Festival

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
The mysterious Snowflower Tree has appeared in Vales! Send your wishes to the Snowflower Tree and earn some rewards such as the Snowflower Reindeer pet or the Cancan Dance Gesture Card! Help make this festival a lively one by completing daily quests every day. Check out the details below!

191209-mbw-1705-blossomtreeevent-header-590x165.jpg

Event Dates: Thursday, December 12th, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 9th, Before Maintenance

Wishing Snowflower Tree World Event[/size

• During the event, you will receive the quest, "[Guide] Wishing Snowflower Tree Festival".
  • You will also receive Orange Wings of a Goddess (Snowflower Festival) that will teleport you.
  • Register a main character with Lily at the festival location.
  • You can only register one character per account.
  • Once registered, you will receive the daily quest, "[Event] Make a Wish".
  • Stay logged in for 36 minutes each day to receive a Wishing Snow Crystal.
  • You can help Nelche and Garon to receive more Wishing Snow Crystals!
  • When you use the Wishing Stone Crystal 2 times, and talk to Lily, you will receive the following rewards:
  • 20,000 EXP
  • 3 Snowflower Tree Festival Gift Box
  • Each time you put a wish into the Wishing Snow Crystal, you will receive 1 Snowflower Tree Festival Giftbox.
  • If enough players put wishes into the Wishing Snow Crystal and send it off to the Snowflower Tree, the tree will shine for 2 hours.
  • If you talk to Lily while the tree is shining, you will receive 1 Special Snowflower Tree Festival Box and 1 Snowflower Tree Festival Coin Box.
  • Wishing Snow Crystals will disappear every day at 7:00 AM PST so be sure to use them all beforehand.

Daily Quests

• You have a choice of either helping Nelche or Garon for the daily quest.
  • To receive the daily quest, talk to Lily and click on Receive Daily Quest.

Helping Nelche collect Mysterious Pages
  • If you decide to help Nelche, you will receive the daily quest, "[Event] Gather Mysterious Pages".
  • Mysterious Pages have a chance to drop from all monsters in Erinn.
  • The higher ranked monsters have a higher drop rate.
  • When you gather 10 Mysterious Pages and talk to Nelche, you will receive the following rewards:
  • 20,000 EXP
  • 1 Wishing Snow Crystal
  • 1 Snowflower Tree Festival Gift Box
  • Mysterious Pages disappear at 7:00 AM PST every day.

Helping Garon collect Lively Melodies
  • If you decide to help Garon, you will receive the daily quest, "[Event] Gather Lively Melodies".
  • You can get a Lively Melody each time you play a song that lasts at least 1 minute and consists of 300 or more notes.
  • You must use the Playing Instrument skill in order to obtain Lively Melodies.
  • The quality of your performance does not affect whether or not you get Lively Melodies.
  • When you gather 10 Lively Melodies and talk to Garon, you will receive the following rewards:
  • 20,000 EXP
  • 1 Wishing Snow Crystal
  • Lively Melodies disappear at 7:00 AM PST every day.

Event Quests

[Event] Wishes Come True

Completing the daily quest, "[Event] Make a Wish" a set amount of times will earn you different rewards.

• 2 Times
  • 4 Times
  • 6 Times
  • Homestead Snowflower Tree
  • 8 Times
  • 10 Times
  • Snowflower
  • 12 Times
  • 14 Times
  • Cancan Gesture Card
  • 16 Times
  • 18 Times
  • Homestead Shiny Snowflower Tree
  • 20 Times
  • 500,000 EXP
  • 5 Special Snowflower Tree Festival Gift Box
  • Snowflower Butterfly 2nd Title Coupon - Gathering Success Rate +10%, Gathering Speed +5%, Movement Speed +1%, Luck +50, Dexterity +20, and Stamina +100 (Stats expire in 60 days once activated and only the visual effect will remain)

[Event] The Fairy Tale Parade

If you complete the daily quest, "[Event] Gather Mysterious Pages" 8 times, you will receive the following rewards:
  • 300,000 EXP
  • Snowflower Reindeer Whistle - This new pet can also pull a sled anywhere, not just on the snow!
  • 3 Special Snowflower Tree Festival Gift Box

[Event] The Snowflower Tree Band

If you complete the daily quest, "[Event] Gather Lively Melodies" 8 times, you will receive the following rewards:
  • 300,000 EXP
  • Snowflower Husky Whistle - This new pet can also pull a sled anywhere, not just on the snow!
  • 3 Special Snowflower Tree Festival Gift Box

New Items

New items can be obtained from reward boxes!

• Fairy Dance Gesture Card
  • Homestead Snowflower Table and Chair
  • Homestead Shiny Snowflower Tree
  • Homestead Snowflower Tree
  • Homestead Snowflower Parade Podium
  • Snowflower Parade Podium
  • Snowflower Table and Chair
  • Snowflower Fan
  • Snowflower Mug

For a full list of rewards from the random boxes, please check the post here.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Silly me read sunflower tree.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Silly me read sunflower tree.

So did I.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KyaryKyary
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    I've used 3 wishing snow crystals so far and it's not counting towards my Make a Wish quest. :c I'm so confused. For the requirements (ex. use 2 wishing snow crystals), do you need to use them within a short time frame of each other for it to count?
    vampryn
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    ive been hunting golems at ceo island that can one shot me, and after an hour of grinsing i only got two pages. The drop rate is insane
  • CaterexCaterex
    The higher ranked monsters have a higher drop rate.
    Can someone give examples of a higher ranked monster
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    I'm having the same problem with my quests not getting checked off.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Are you guys using them near the tree?
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Right next to the tree. Ok, just tried again today and it worked.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    I thought you turned in mysterious pages once you have 10. When I try to Nelche just asks me if I want to turn in 50. Anyone else having this issue? Or am I reading it wrong?
  • PoetrycricketPoetrycricket
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    Caterex wrote: »

I always thought it meant the higher compared to you, eg strong-Boss when viewed w alt; using that theory though I am getting very few pages and am having same issue on both pages and melodies where eent announcement says 10 but they are requireing 50 or 250, and the wishes turned in right next to tree do not show up on the wishing tree count. T.T
    Caterex
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 14, 2019
    Talk with that Lily NPC and choose Receive Daily Quest and then pick which NPC you want to help...
  • CaterexCaterex
    Caterex wrote: »

I always thought it meant the higher compared to you, eg strong-Boss when viewed w alt; using that theory though I am getting very few pages and am having same issue on both pages and melodies where eent announcement says 10 but they are requireing 50 or 250, and the wishes turned in right next to tree do not show up on the wishing tree count. T.T

Im barely receiving pages. I go to food dungeon and i receive nada. I guess Im just gonna stop doing that quest
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited December 14, 2019
    For what it's worth, although I didn't get any other loot worth writing home about, I actually had better luck getting mysterious pages in the veteran dungeon than the cooking dungeon. I'm willing to admit this may be gambler's fallacy. It's just what I noticed.
    edited December 14, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Talk with that Lily NPC and choose Receive Daily Quest and then pick which NPC you want to help...

Thank you thank you, I shall try that and not beat myself up.

Yay!! It even only requires the 10 melodies for quest as well, the 50 or 250 are extra chances for snow crystals.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Yay!! It even only requires the 10 melodies for quest as well, the 50 or 250 are extra chances for snow crystals.

Yuuup. Good luck and have fun. :)
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited December 16, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »
    The mysterious Snowflower Tree has appeared in Vales! Send your wishes to the Snowflower Tree and earn some rewards such as the Snowflower Reindeer pet or the Cancan Dance Gesture Card! Help make this festival a lively one by completing daily quests every day. Check out the details below!

191209-mbw-1705-blossomtreeevent-header-590x165.jpg

Event Dates: Thursday, December 12th, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 9th, Before Maintenance

Wishing Snowflower Tree World Event[/size

• During the event, you will receive the quest, "[Guide] Wishing Snowflower Tree Festival".
    • You will also receive Orange Wings of a Goddess (Snowflower Festival) that will teleport you.
    • Register a main character with Lily at the festival location.
    • You can only register one character per account.
    • Once registered, you will receive the daily quest, "[Event] Make a Wish".
    • Stay logged in for 36 minutes each day to receive a Wishing Snow Crystal.
    • You can help Nelche and Garon to receive more Wishing Snow Crystals!
    • When you use the Wishing Stone Crystal 2 times, and talk to Lily, you will receive the following rewards:
    • 20,000 EXP
    • 3 Snowflower Tree Festival Gift Box
    • Each time you put a wish into the Wishing Snow Crystal, you will receive 1 Snowflower Tree Festival Giftbox.
    • If enough players put wishes into the Wishing Snow Crystal and send it off to the Snowflower Tree, the tree will shine for 2 hours.
    • If you talk to Lily while the tree is shining, you will receive 1 Special Snowflower Tree Festival Box and 1 Snowflower Tree Festival Coin Box.
    • Wishing Snow Crystals will disappear every day at 7:00 AM PST so be sure to use them all beforehand.

[*] Each time you put a wish into the Wishing Snow Crystal, you will receive 1 Snowflower Tree Festival Giftbox.
    is there a limit to the number of boxes we could get from this
    because i used 5 "Wishing Snow Crystals" yesterday after playing music for a long time and trading 250 "Lively Melodies" to "Garon" but when I used "Wishing Snow Crystals" it didnt give me anything
    Yoriden
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    @noobodyzxz
    The Item Description of the Wishing Snow Crystals mentions that you can only get Gift Boxes from using the crystals up to three times per real life day.

If you use more than that, you won't get any gift boxes and the only use of that is to bring the Snowflower Tree a tiny bit closer to starting to glow.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Just going to buy the cancan gesture because I don't want to reset my skills or rebirth to lower my cp. Before you say anything yeah I was using bombs and wearing cp gear in nowhere to run. It's not enough and is too grindy.

Please rerelease raccoon cub accessories. I don't have the time or patience for this. Thanks.
    SherriHelsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Crims wrote: »
    Just going to buy the cancan gesture because I don't want to reset my skills or rebirth to lower my cp. Before you say anything yeah I was using bombs and wearing cp gear in nowhere to run. It's not enough and is too grindy.

Please rerelease raccoon cub accessories. I don't have the time or patience for this. Thanks.

You aren't supposed to wear -CP gear in Baltane missions.
    If you enter with it on, the enemies start spawning based on THAT low CP.
    If you enter without it and put it on after, as you defeat enemies, the new ones that spawn will still match that low CP of your.

For Baltane missions, just using the bomb and Tendering Potion should be enough.

If you want to use your -CP gear, the kitchen dungeon would be your best bet.
    If you wanted to add Tendering potions to the mix, those are most readily available from either Lorna for 2 Saga Viewing Coupons, if you want the 1-stage tendering potion, or randomly from Baltane Supply Boxes if you wanted the 2-stage variety.