Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

EHO WEAPON BUG LOOK

ZweiFreeZweiFree
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited December 12, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
Yo so i got a royal sword that looks like a Saint sword, well short of it my weapon broke and not broke in dur but broke in i cant use it what so ever. I can still get to the spirit but my weapon is now unless so if you plan to ego a weapon thats been scroll please remove the scroll.
Leonscott

Comments

• ZweiFreeZweiFree
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Update so i try to use a sword saint scroll and it didnt work had me crash. So the sword saint scroll is bug out
    Leonscott
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Hey, I am also experiencing this issue. I used the Saint Guardian's Sword Appearance Scroll on both of my demonic weapons and when I have them equipped, its showing as if I were bare handed. When I look at the description of my weapons the text showing what appearance it is does not show. It still has the yellow arrows like it has an appearance.
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    try fixing ur install. im having no issues with any of those things myself. my demonic lance has its saints guard app scroll and appearing fine and my sword that i transferred my ego into was a borealis with an app scroll for saint guard 2h sword

• LeonscottLeonscott
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm also experiencing the same issue. I've a battle sword to look like a Saint Guardian's Sword, and now it doesn't show, when I equip it, I'm bare handed, doesn't even show if I change equipment with the sword still equipped, however, within the description it still has the yellow arrows that identifies an apperance change. Here is a picture of the item.

Note.- Please do NOT just give me a random colored Saint Guardian's Sword appearance. Thank you :(
    9b6ee51b711038dae4a83e6a3285ec7a.jpg