Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone have an AR page 5 laying around?

kishamkisham
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Alexina Chat
see title... only page i've had issue getting

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Just so happens that I do but you probably don't need it any more since you posted this a few months ago. Literal months. Half a year ago.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Just so happens that I do but you probably don't need it any more since you posted this a few months ago. Literal months. Half a year ago.

You shouldn't micro-bump old threads...
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Acknowledged, very well, I will just create a new one; the time-frame for it should be appropriate given the infrequency of the use of this section.
    Greta wrote: »
    Habimaru wrote: »

You shouldn't micro-bump old threads...