Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Past Event Suggestions Thread

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Whatever event that was where giants get throw rock. But just let us keep it afterwards. I mean really will giving giants throw rock break the game?
    Suu
  • Rowan2112Rowan2112
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Idk if this is considered an event, but the Outfit Competition thing? They had it in China and Japan, and I would LOVE to enter some of my creations!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 19, 2019
    We haven't had the Lunar Fortune Event for a few years. I'd also like the Glowing Ice Sword event to return. We've only had the Ice Sword event once, and that was almost 10 years ago.

+1. Especially the Ice Sword one.

I missed getting the title by, like, a day, and I still have the crystal needed for the Glowing Sword in my bank.
    PhobiaBR wrote: »
    I want to see the Fate stay night unlimited blade works event come back, or one for one of the newer fate series
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    It would be nice to redo the cross overs we have had in the past to give those who missed them a chance.. Aside from that i know it is a afk event, but i would love for a fishing event, one that gives good stuff- unlike the last one.
    vhDJV26.png

Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Katherz wrote: »
    Note: We cannot bring back old crossover items or events due to licensing issues.

Of course you can; it's just a matter of Nexon's and the owner of the crossover materiels legal departments crafting an agreement. Let me fix the above statement:
    Note: We cannot unilaterally bring back old crossover items or events due to licensing issues.

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Note: We cannot bring back old crossover items or events due to licensing issues.

Of course you can; it's just a matter of Nexon's and the owner of the crossover materiels legal departments crafting an agreement. Let me fix the above statement:
    Note: We cannot unilaterally bring back old crossover items or events due to licensing issues.

Well depends on how they signed those contracts.
  • HelsaHelsa

If both sides agree, Kenny, they can make new ones.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Depends on how much money can be made.
  • VeranaliaVeranalia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    The dungeon you have to clear with your pets event
    Cookie Tree Event
    Really any interactive event from like 2008-2012 was amazing
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    I'd really like to see the Pumpkin Pie event again, because I missed it last time and I want another shot at those cute Sequel Figures. =(
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 1, 2019

Depends on how much money can be made.

But that has nothing to do with whether it can or cannot be done but rather whether it should or should not be done; not the same thing.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited November 5, 2019
    I'd like to see old and returning events drop Mini Dye Ampoule and Fixed Mini Dye Ampoule or even new (limited types of) models of Flashy Mini Dye Ampoule.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'd like to see old and returning events drop Mini Dye Ampoule and Fixed Mini Dye Ampoule or even new (limited types of) models of Flashy Mini Dye Ampoule.

Isn't this thread about events and not items we want to see?
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    I would love to see Lorraine’s Nightmare event return. Those were some fun times. It was awesome because everyone started out on the same level, no matter how strong they were, and the overall design is amazing. So much fun.

I’d like to see a 10cm gem event when ego revamp happens.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    edited December 3, 2019
    Oh, perhaps in a different event but I would like to see the Black Flamemare Whistle make a return as an event prize.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited February 24, 2020
    I'd like to see the following return:

Dragon Boat Racing
    Buckets of Color
    Animal Dungeon
    Cursed Labyrinth
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    We haven't had the Lunar Fortune Event for a few years. I'd also like the Glowing Ice Sword event to return. We've only had the Ice Sword event once, and that was almost 10 years ago.

+1. Especially the Ice Sword one.

I missed getting the title by, like, a day, and I still have the crystal needed for the Glowing Sword in my bank.
    PhobiaBR wrote: »
    I want to see the Fate stay night unlimited blade works event come back, or one for one of the newer fate series
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    It would be nice to redo the cross overs we have had in the past to give those who missed them a chance.. Aside from that i know it is a afk event, but i would love for a fishing event, one that gives good stuff- unlike the last one.
    vhDJV26.png

...No Sh**, But this was to see what we wanted. Ive seen some games have a cross over more then once with the same people.. So yea its possible if they get a new this for it and the approval. Much like its possible for us to have just outfit bags and so on but nexon wants to run gachupons down our throats.
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    I still have the Black Flame Mare Quiz event quest from like 2011. Can we bring that back so I can complete it?
  • StirangeStirange
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Guild title event.
    Would be nice with the new guilds around since merge. I haven't been horribly active since last fall but I'm assuming one hasn't been brought back since merge.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Stirange wrote: »
    Guild title event.
    Would be nice with the new guilds around since merge. I haven't been horribly active since last fall but I'm assuming one hasn't been brought back since merge.

There was one shortly after the merge. But since not having a guild title creates a divide among guilds, it should occur at least annually. Ditto for the event to get flight.
  • StirangeStirange
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Stirange wrote: »
    Guild title event.

There was one shortly after the merge. But since not having a guild title creates a divide among guilds, it should occur at least annually. Ditto for the event to get flight.

Oh I'm not sure how I missed it then. I agree wholeheartedly, even just once a year if it's a bit of a pain to set-up would be a good idea. Seeing as we now have paid name changes I'm actually somewhat surprised they didn't kick it off with the long name event they put on at merge. It'd be kind of nice considering players with +Server names can't join guilds since around a week or 2 after the "fix".