Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Any way to hold down left click to auto attack?

DragoneartusDragoneartus
Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
in General Chat
FH has me clicking the left mouse button a thousand times so before I damage my mouse, is there any way to set the controls to where holding the left click button down will auto attack?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 21, 2019
    There's a better option. Hotkey the Normal Attack Action and instead of spam clicking your mouse now you can spam click the keyboard button. There is also an auto-attack option, but it's really ineffective because the attacks are way more slower .
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Also if you have in the options [Game] -> [Control] -> [Use Skill after Targeting] checked. You can just press the key you have final hit set on and it will be able to attack too.
  • Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    I'd like to offer an alternative solution:

If you have a gaming mouse, you could probably program your LMB to click multiple times by holding it down.

For instance, if you have a razer mouse like me (I use the Razer Mamba Elite), you can program one of the buttons that you don't use on there to be your hypershift key. I personally use the Side-Mouse Wheel Click Buttons as my hypershift key (the repeating scroll binds). And then inside of hypershift, have your LMB use left click (under Mouse Function), and Enable Turbo. That way, you can set the speed at which left click is clicked per second.

Of course, if you have any other gaming mouse, I'm sure there's a way you can do something similar.

And of course, if you don't have a gaming mouse, I'd highly recommend that you invest in one; they typically come with lots of functions that you may find appealing and are highly customizable.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400

If you have a gaming mouse, you could probably program your LMB to click multiple times by holding it down.

For instance, if you have a razer mouse like me (I use the Razer Mamba Elite), you can program one of the buttons that you don't use on there to be your hypershift key. I personally use the Side-Mouse Wheel Click Buttons as my hypershift key (the repeating scroll binds). And then inside of hypershift, have your LMB use left click (under Mouse Function), and Enable Turbo. That way, you can set the speed at which left click is clicked per second.

Of course, if you have any other gaming mouse, I'm sure there's a way you can do something similar.

And of course, if you don't have a gaming mouse, I'd highly recommend that you invest in one; they typically come with lots of functions that you may find appealing and are highly customizable.

Or why not just make the "hypershift key" a looping macro to left-click or FH hotkey? If you're using a Logitech gaming mouse and you don't mind doing a little bit of scripting you can make it spam-click while holding down click triggered by the hotkey for FH for the duration of FH.
  • Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    JJ wrote: »

Or why not just make the "hypershift key" a looping macro to left-click or FH hotkey? If you're using a Logitech gaming mouse and you don't mind doing a little bit of scripting you can make it spam-click while holding down click triggered by the hotkey for FH for the duration of FH.

You can most definitely use macros to accomplish this! The main reason why I didn't mention macros is because they stand in a very grey area in games in general. Also, I suggested it this way so that you can still be using left click to spam left click, without messing up any other things (such as simple things like highlighting a word with left-click-hold). Using a key combination isn't perfect, but it avoids issues. Also, my issue with macros is that I tend to accidently press them, so having a key combination such as this will help prevent that issue (for me at least).