Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sale Heads-Up! 12/26/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited December 23, 2019 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! This Thursday the 26th, we're saying goodbye to the Apocalypse Doll Bag Box and Inventory Expansion Coupon so if you were looking to pick up some of those goodies, get them before they're gone! The Empty Doll Bag Storage Box goes until January 2nd, 2020. All of the sales ending on Thursday all share the same page so that's the link below.

Sales Page: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JGx/apocalypse-doll-bag-box

Now, bear in mind, I didn't say we would be having a maintenance because as some of us players know, the guys at Nexon get a holiday break this time of year, so it's possible we'll be without a maintenance this week. Then again, we've been having some stability issues what with channels crashing and causing trouble. So in the meantime, take screencaps of what you own, so if something happens to it, you can submit a ticket to Customer Service. All in all, be careful when you're moving stuff around in your pet inventories to your own as sometimes doing that when a crash occurs can result in the loss of items, hence taking screencaps, which is good to do BEFORE you move stuff. Also, just in the chance they become necessary, please keep your screencaptures at hand for ease of creating any tickets.

That stuff aside, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Happy Gaming, everyone!

5pjpFizOF0WqHWXSGonzMUy4u_-SWBIYZtJMFe7mJE1sp9CsKy9d0mRFFjpTCZHo1KTcT_aXqiIwHxBAdd8UYMp52juUzGYKC1NAiymBTzA
starkiller1286

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The end of the post end doll bag box
  • LeineiLeinei

Lol thanks for commenting, I wound up catching that the Doll Storage Box doesn't end until January. Everything else does though.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »

Lol thanks for commenting, I wound up catching that the Doll Storage Box doesn't end until January. Everything else does though.

So not quite the end yet :)
  • LeineiLeinei
    Leinei wrote: »

So not quite the end yet :)

For the Doll Bags and the Inventory Coupons, yes.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    For those of you who took advantage of earlier free Hero rebirths (this last summer being the latest) and got all the skills for your alts which included Hydra now if your alt is an elf you can set them to Treasure Hunter (since these offerings always have Prof. J after Treasure Hunter) and leave them that way. They can be your permanent Treasure Dungeon raider.
    Kensamaofmari