Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Endgame contentent

Comments

• MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Get Crusader Level to 225.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Max out all of your Squires' stats... I still have the other three to go after I complete Max-Stat status with these three but I still need to actually get their Divine-Equipment Crafted at some point (for them to Equip ?) as well... even though I was originally going for 3000 of each stat so that they could «carry» me in the Baltane-Elite missions, each stat apparently has a cap of 900, and I already figured out how to clear each and every single Elite-Version of every Baltane-Mission, including the more difficult ones of Counter-Attack, Avalon-Bridge, and Knights of the Round Table, and can now do so consistently. Baltane-Bombs make it even faster. Had no idea how useful those Baltane-Bombs were and all of this time I was even struggling to barely clear some of the more difficult Baltane-Elite missions with like literally two seconds or so to spare on the clock sometimes but now I don't have to worry about «cutting it close» now that I know how/when to actually put the Baltane-Bombs to use.
    RsrTYlY.jpglKqK9VL.jpg8GwntBJ.jpg
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Get Crusader Level to 225.
    pawcalypse
  • KinsenKinsen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Crims wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Hello. Welcome.

You have bravely chosen to walk a path of suffering, patience, and extreme gains.
    Here is a list of tasks for you to accomplish in your thrill seeking quest:

Get your first stat to over 1000.
    Get 3 more stats to over 1000.
    In Peaca Abyss, facetank Duke to death.
    Solo Avon Martial Arts entirely.
    Get your 15th Grandmaster.
    Get introduced to Phantasm Mirror.
    Die.
    Improve your equipment.
    Get your main stat over the 1500 soft cap.
    Get it even higher.
    Start working on your weapon's Erg.
    Realize the potential of the new Ego System.
    Enchant all of your nice new gear with high end enchants.
    Activate all important Techniques.
    Begin attempting Tech Duinn.
    Die.
    Somehow get crystals along the way.
    Level up your Techniques up to 7.
    Take part in Avalon Raids to get items to sell.
    Get enough gold to level up your Techniques as desired.
    Start actually attempting Phantasm again.
    Realize your damage isn't enough.
    Dan everything.
    Get your battlefield overture to much greater effect.
    Start attempting phantasm with proper damage this time.
    Now solo it.
    Start attempting higher difficulty Tech Duinn.
    Raise your damage even higher.
    Find out you are now on mr bones wild ride.
    The ride never ends.

Don't forget the Echo Stones from Memento Dungeons. =D

And homestead props with stats.

And totems.

Aquire Master Title of all skills & Grind and Craft Soluna Blade Solo.
  • AyaatoAyaato
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited January 1, 2020
    Thanks to everyone who helped me.
    For those who say that end game is an obsession I will explain why I ask:
    -i joined the game
    -asked around help for something but people were too much involved in showing their outfit
    -got criticized for being weak
    -still never received help from somebody
    -I have been told that first of all i have to become stronger cause people wants to do end game and not thinking to newbie
    -I started to train a lot, but honestly i have a life, not that much full of events, but i don't live in mabinogi
    -Joined a guild
    -got criticized for being weak by guild-mates
    -have been cheated by guild mate who managed to get all my gold for his champion knuckles saying that those were op knluckles paid them 10x their value, was all i had at the time
    -let the guild
    -asked help to strangers to complete missions or game infos but nobody really wanted to help me
    -grinded like a korean to become not that squishy

and here I am, i soloed quite everything listening to nirvana and beatles.
    If now I arrive to know that endgame content is silly I would say to myself that I'm a bit stupid, because as somebody said it's not the destination but the trip that matters, or something like that, but trip has not been so nice until now D: and I could have used the hours of mabi-playing for something else.

I played a lot of mmorpg, always with a guild, and doing activities with guild mates was the point for me, now I'm just becoming stronger to become stronger, so I don't see the point, I'm not a dragoball character lol
    You may say that I have to travel into the game to make it arrive to me, but you really tell me that you like being alone gathering eggs a billion time and then what? having a badge that says that you are a master on doing it?
    Of course i am kidding about the game, I don't mean to offend anybody :)
    I just want to make you know how I feel and why I was looking for knowledge about end game.. because for what everyone told me I have to become stronger to do end game with pro-player and deserve their attention, or I will have to continue to solo for the eternity D:

EDIT: even the main story is not that good, I am at g9 and it's pretty boring right now, but I have to say that ap to g3 it was quite catchy.
    EDIT 2: anyway the game is bad, I think stop playing is so easy, infacts i stopped playing about 10 times (this is irony, it means that I always fall on mabinogi again..)
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Ayaato wrote: »
    You may say that I have to travel into the game to make it arrive to me, but you really tell me that you like being alone gathering eggs a billion time and then what? having a badge that says that you are a master on doing it?
    Unironically yes, I get the most joy from grinding skills and helping others grind skills. Haha.

It sounds like your experiences have been pretty terrible, and it's understandable that because of that you're discouraged. It's very hard in mabi to find guilds that skirt the inbetween of being both social and content oriented, in my experience. Back when I joined large guilds it was very hard to find people to do runs with, and when I did they were all inexperienced and not really willing to learn. It can be very frustrating. I hope you can find a place you are welcomed.
    Ayaato