Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    People complains about how Fallout 76 manufactures false scarcity by limiting item shop availability

*Laughs in Fashionogi*
    Neroy
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 21, 2019
    Just going to vent...

A couple of years ago, I accidentally left EVP on, and three individuals, one giant and maybe two giant sided humans, ambushed me while I was commercing. They then kept killing me over, and try to spawn bandits on me. This was at a time when the commerce penalty was difficult for me to swallow.

My fellow elves did rally behind me and drive them off.

Though if I ever found out who you people are, I will kill you motherfucking faggots with my barehands, then I will move onto your mothers and your fat sack of shits you dare to call girlfriends. I will murder them, and I will relish it, you little sociopathic pricks. I will kill you if I find out. I will break your legs, then lacerate your groin, stomp your chest cavities in, and rip your jaws apart.

Jeez, I am a really violent person, huh? Oh well, they deserve such things for being petty.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Just going to vent...

A couple of years ago, I accidentally left EVP on, and three individuals, one giant and maybe two giant sided humans, ambushed me while I was commercing. They then kept killing me over, and try to spawn bandits on me. This was at a time when the commerce penalty was difficult for me to swallow.

Though if I ever found out who you people are, I will kill you motherfucking faggots with my barehands, then I will move onto your mothers and your fat sack of shits you dare to call girlfriends. I will murder them, and I will relish it, you little sociopathic pricks. I will kill you if I find out. I will break your legs, then lacerate your groin, stomp your chest cavities in, and rip your jaws apart.

Jeez, I am a really violent person, huh? Oh well, they deserve such things for being petty.

Wow, ***holes still exist in this game?
    But I know the feeling. You just want to tear the bones apart from these scum right?
    WebbedScalyAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Just going to vent...

Option 2, keep that EvG flag off.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 24, 2019
    Ok...

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Greta wrote: »
    Ok...

Merry Christmas to you too
  • GretaGreta
    Ok...

Merry Christmas to you too

Happy New Year! :D
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Don't forget the importance of Vitamin C during that winter-season.

Although the idea that placing cut onions all over your rooms is regarded as a superstition by the mainstream/conventional... consider this...
    «However, eating onions can give you relief to some of the flu symptoms. This has been suggested by holistic healthcare practitioners and there is some truth behind this belief.» -Quoted from http://www.natural-remedies-review.com/onions-for-flu.html
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    You know your semester is cursed when you reach finals week.....and you catch the friggin' flu and have to force yourself to work while you feel like death worn over.
    One more day......Nao help me XD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Habimaru wrote: »

Raw red meat is a good source of Vitamin C, as the Inuit will tell you. Ever wondered why they don't get Scurvy? That's why.
  • GretaGreta
    Helsa wrote: »

Raw red meat is a good source of Vitamin C, as the Inuit will tell you. Ever wondered why they don't get Scurvy? That's why.

Also a good source of potential death?

Some African countries serve beef sashimi hanging raw cuts of beef up with flies buzzing around and on the meat
  • HelsaHelsa

Depends on the animal but overall red meat is safer to eat raw than white meat (like chicken or pork). This is probably why chicken blood is considered a powerful reagent in voodoo.
    Habimaru
    Since WWIII is trending today
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzjGzxvGK1GyITo3cc9GNmgESYlxdRrd6J2vJFDc-cyzbcF2L5&s
    Darkpixie99
  • GretaGreta

These memes seem to be still going strong.
    Darkpixie99

Shows how bored people are.
  • GretaGreta

Shows how bored people are.

Or how bad jokes have gone.
    Kensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited January 14, 2020
    Why is everyone scared about WWIII? Just use FH and they'll instantly die

:laughing emoji:
    Sherri wrote: »
    Why is everyone scared about WWIII? Just use FH and they'll instantly die