Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »
    <broken_record>I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name avatars in posts on these forums</broken_record> They are all listed in the YouTube comments. Apparently, IE can't see them and you have to twiddle the listing order filter button.

The formatting is terrible regardless.

When you are copying from a spreadsheet and YouTube doesn't recognize tabs, turning them into spaces, what are you gonna do? I manually put in the underscores to try to space it out.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    <broken_record>I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name avatars in posts on these forums</broken_record> They are all listed in the YouTube comments. Apparently, IE can't see them and you have to twiddle the listing order filter button.

When you are copying from a spreadsheet and YouTube doesn't recognize tabs, turning them into spaces, what are you gonna do? I manually put in the underscores to try to space it out.

I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming Google.
  • HelsaHelsa

<inside_joke>Google is evil!</inside_joke>
    Kensamaofmari

The other option is to put on Google Docs and share without edit powers.
  • HelsaHelsa

Pft! Too much work! People just want to find their name and their rank, that's easy enough to do. As for the rest of the data, bah, they can work for it.

Pft! Too much work! People just want to find their name and their rank, that's easy enough to do. As for the rest of the data, bah, they can work for it.

Ok.
  • HelsaHelsa

Ok.

KO!
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Jan. 05

Alexina had 6 while Nao had 2; so, no final, this time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Jan. 12
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 3; so, no final there, this time.

• HelsaHelsa
    2020 Jan. 19
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 2; so, no final there, this time.

edited January 20, 2020
    2020 Jan. 19
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 2; so, no final there, this time.

I feel sorry I have abandoned the 2 people on Nao, but life must go on.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Jan. 19

I'm surprised the alt guy hasn't come back; the odds for them winning are better than ever now.
    edited January 21, 2020
    2020 Jan. 19

I'm surprised the alt guy hasn't come back; the odds for them winning are better than ever now.

It's 0% unless there's 8 people.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited January 21, 2020
    2020 Jan. 19

It's 0% unless there's 8 people.

Alt guy IS 8 people!
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Jan. 26
    Alexina had7-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 2; so, no final there, this time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 9, 2020
    2020 Feb 2
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 3; so, no final there, this time.

• HelsaHelsa
    2020 Feb 9
    Alexina had 7 while Nao had 2; so, no finals, this time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Feb 16
    Alexina had 6 while Nao had 2; so, no finals, this time.

• HelsaHelsa
    2020 Feb 23
    Alexina had 7 while Nao had 3; so, no finals, this time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Mar 1
    Alexina had 7 while Nao had 2; so, no finals, this time.